Em & Sid

There is something incomprehensible ,they are playing a hit-and-run game,By exchanging roles once she is trying to reconcile him he ignored her ,now she did the same ?!  in the bedroom?! two days ago they kissed and hugged 

in the loggia and bathroom .may be there is agreement to be with each other for a while ended by breaking up

his quietness  level while em is out most of the time, It is also incomprehensible! It can not be what happens naturally or happens spontaneously ,

If there was no agreement between them on what is happening, i think the both of them  is  crazy or each of them want the other to take the move toward the broke up .

In reality, if you think about it, it's not that things are very different from what they were before (even in the old house).
Think about the sex that Lisa or Violette or Lola does, etc.
The sex of these two lasts 5 minutes at most!
I've never seen Sid kiss Em's pussy and I've never seen a 69 of them!
In addition, they always do almost everything hidden from the covers and with Sid that never lowers the pants.
We are probably attracted by the sexual charge of Em but their sex is really very poor, especially when compared to what other couples do.