Em & Sid

13 minutes ago, pahman said:

One of the very magical nights in VHTV

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, zoifan said:

One of the very magical nights in VHTV

Between this, Lisa cheating on Grant last month and Angie fucking the other guy while her boyfriend was in the living room are among the best moments on the site so far.

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Between this, Lisa cheating on Grant last month and Angie fucking the other guy while her boyfriend was in the living room are among the best moments on the site so far.

I would add Lisa and Lewis in Misty's apt.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

The 3 you mentioned are in my top 10. 

The night that Lisa fucked Lewis in Misty place is my #1, since I would never expected that. When I saw Lewis dick in her in the loggia, I did not believe it, though I am looking at a wrong apartment, then realized that it is actually Lisa under him. 

The honorable mention is the 1st night that Serena slept with Allan alone, the stupid guy refused to do the vaginal sex with her when she begged for it. I never forgive him for that. 

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

The 3 you mentioned are in my top 10.

The night that Lisa fucked Lewis in Misty place is my #1, since I would never expected that. When I saw Lewis dick in her in the loggia, I did not believe it, though I am looking at a wrong apartment, then realized that it is actually Lisa under him.

This could be its own thread. Some of the other best nights in my opinion are the entire night Ana and Rock swapped couples (minus the drama), Edda and Alan fooling around in the shower and making out in the bed, first time Alan finally had sex with Serena, and the whole foursome night with Em Sid Sia and Bob, especially when Em and Bob had sex later on.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This could be its own thread. Some of the other best nights in my opinion are the entire night Ana and Rock swapped couples (minus the drama), Edda and Alan fooling around in the shower and making out in the bed, first time Alan finally had sex with Serena, and the whole foursome night with Em Sid Sia and Bob, especially when Em and Bob had sex later on.

I have all that in my top 10.

I've already suggested to open a thread for this topic.