Em & Sid

Hi Zoifan, Miscvoyeur, Jabbath, JJkopite, Amy3 and others,

Yesterday evening I followed the wild sex of Mary & George, the perverted sex of Foxy and her Partner Bi and the Foursome/Lesbian of Clara & Stas.

This made me reflect on your comments about me.

There are several couples that deserve my attention, it is useless to continue to follow Em & Sid who, among other things, have never offered sex at this level, and with an almost perfect view, (they are always limited to fucking a few minutes always semi-hidden by blankets).

Sometimes it's more exciting to "wait for something to happen" than to see sex without fail: we know well - with 27 apartments available - those who regularly have sex like Lexy & Pete, Ary & George, Mira & Henry, etc.

The reason why I used to look at Em & Sid's apartment was just to "wait for something to happen" and to think what I would have done instead of Sid !!!

I wish you a good day. Ciao

I thought something was about to happen ...

Before Em tried to get fucked but he preferred video games.

Soon after - when Em tries new advances - he spat her !

I think she's planning a new escape.

morning1.thumb.jpg.22f40da261f54210cee3ab8f70cc6ec8.jpgvideoplay.thumb.jpg.9fd58ba6dd4acc32e8c067f51f01619b.jpgspit.thumb.jpg.41287c2e4d85c340f856a01b8980807a.jpgspit2.thumb.jpg.133d19b1ba6b49fbd5f34a58c7e3419d.jpg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, budda said:

I thought something was about to happen ...

Before Em tried to get fucked but he preferred video games.

Soon after - when Em tries new advances - he spat her !

I think she's planning a new escape.

morning1.thumb.jpg.22f40da261f54210cee3ab8f70cc6ec8.jpg  0   691.79 kB videoplay.thumb.jpg.9fd58ba6dd4acc32e8c067f51f01619b.jpg  0   538.67 kB spit.thumb.jpg.41287c2e4d85c340f856a01b8980807a.jpg  0   423.14 kB spit2.thumb.jpg.133d19b1ba6b49fbd5f34a58c7e3419d.jpg  0   427.32 kB

WTF? Spitting her in the face? Really? That's so demeaning and mean. Shame on you Sid. You don't do that to a lady :angry:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, budda said:

Hi Zoifan, Miscvoyeur, Jabbath, JJkopite, Amy3 and others,

Yesterday evening I followed the wild sex of Mary & George, the perverted sex of Foxy and her Partner Bi and the Foursome/Lesbian of Clara & Stas.

This made me reflect on your comments about me.

There are several couples that deserve my attention, it is useless to continue to follow Em & Sid who, among other things, have never offered sex at this level, and with an almost perfect view, (they are always limited to fucking a few minutes always semi-hidden by blankets).

Sometimes it's more exciting to "wait for something to happen" than to see sex without fail: we know well - with 27 apartments available - those who regularly have sex like Lexy & Pete, Ary & George, Mira & Henry, etc.

The reason why I used to look at Em & Sid's apartment was just to "wait for something to happen" and to think what I would have done instead of Sid !!!

I wish you a good day. Ciao

You can wait forever.Sid is useless and will remain so.

• Like 2