49 minutes ago, budda said:

I thought something was about to happen ...

Before Em tried to get fucked but he preferred video games.

Soon after - when Em tries new advances - he spat her !

I think she's planning a new escape.

morning1.thumb.jpg.22f40da261f54210cee3ab8f70cc6ec8.jpgvideoplay.thumb.jpg.9fd58ba6dd4acc32e8c067f51f01619b.jpgspit.thumb.jpg.41287c2e4d85c340f856a01b8980807a.jpgspit2.thumb.jpg.133d19b1ba6b49fbd5f34a58c7e3419d.jpg

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTF? Spitting her in the face? Really? That's so demeaning and mean. Shame on you Sid. You don't do that to a lady :angry:

He wasn't trying to spit on her.  It was not on purpose.  He was blowing at her.  There were playing around.   

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, photog32 said:

What do you mean?

Probarby he means,the couple don't do nothing(besides watching tv,playing games and sleeping),that they are  less and less  togheter sexually.

5 minutes ago, photog32 said:

What do you mean?

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Probarby he means,the couple don't do nothing(besides watching tv,playing games and sleeping),that they are  less and less  togheter sexually.

Yes they are done with each other. No more couple I think...

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

For some time by now that it seems the dude it's more interested in computer etc than in her,passing some time with her etc,so agree with you.

I said it yesterday. Sid is acting like someone who's no longer on the project. My guess is that he's just waiting to be paid at the end of the month then will leave.

I don't see Anna and Alex letting Em go because of Sid.  

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

For some time by now that it seems the dude it's more interested in computer etc than in her,passing some time with her etc,so agree with you.

I disagree.  Sid and Em have never had much sex. They seem to genuinely like each other.  They play around, laugh, watch tv, and yes, Sid plays video games.    Since Em came back sick, they have spent the majority of their time together.  If they were having more sex, I believe no one would question their relationship.   However, they seem to make it work, at least for the 5 -6 months they have been in the project.  Groomy once said that if Em had to choose between the project and Sid, she would choose Sid.  I believe that is still true.    

1 minute ago, photog32 said:

I disagree.  Sid and Em have never had much sex. They seem to genuinely like each other.  They play around, laugh, watch tv, and yes, Sid plays video games.    Since Em came back sick, they have spent the majority of their time together.  If they were having more sex, I believe no one would question their relationship.   However, they seem to make it work, at least for the 5 -6 months they have been in the project.  Groomy once said that if Em had to choose between the project and Sid, she would choose Sid.  I believe that is still true.    

That was a long time a go and everyone thought the same thing. But the situation is different now.

3 minutes ago, photog32 said:

I don't think that is the case now, Things changed after the foursome and Sid's reaction to Em.

Archived