• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is sid before the party  ,during it  and after the same person?!

no, so the pc is not the reason , there is no logical  excuses to what happening between the couple ,

for the ...time if there is no something planed between them for making  for ending  the relationship ,i think they  are playing  a game  who will give up first  to take the design  to end their relationship  !

9 minutes ago, x1000 said:

is sid before the party  ,during it  and after the same person?!

no, so the pc is not the reason , there is no logical  excuses to what happening between the couple ,

for the ...time if there is no something planed between them for making  for ending  the relationship ,i think they  are playing  a game  who will give up first  to take the design  to end their relationship  !

I agree. The relationship is on the edge, but no one dares to say it. Everyone is waiting for the other one to do it. Maybe the end in the house is already decided and they just want to kill time. So many maybe's.

Em it's very pretty(think most agree with that)but hardly the solution for the place would be Sid leaving,from what I seen the time she was in Lisa place she was very calm,sleeped for ages etc,basicaly like she it's with Sid,and Sid it's just like her,if Sid goes(and by some miracle she stays)I don't believe she will be more active and have more sex,she isn't ana..ana adapt well to rock leaving,but she more or less was always active.In the end(and thank go)we have another places,more active,fun etc to watch in VH and not Seing this two barely active couple staying for many time more.

If Em and Sid go to another apartment together, it should be a log cabin in the wilderness without w-lan. They would have to chop wood to keep it warm, plant vegetables, lettuce and potatoes, pick fruit to eat healthily. At the end of the day, they would fall exhausted into bed and have no desire for sex anyway. A head-camera would be good to watch outside, especially when EM is on a trip again to "visit her parents. ;-)

10 minutes ago, budda said:

Although Sid is no longer involved in the project, no one forbids him to have a good fuck with Em.

He punishes her for what she has done. Hopefully he does not punish too long, otherwise the shot goes backwards. He may also be disgusted for always thinking of Em's action with Bob and Logan. By the way: Logan, doesn't he looks like Robert Pattinson sometimes?

19 minutes ago, budda said:

Although Sid is no longer involved in the project, no one forbids him to have a good fuck with Em.

Sid certainly knows more than us. Maybe even where Em disappeared with Bob and why she came back with a cold after her few-days-trip. He needs time to let her get back to him.

But ..... it was Em who ordered Bob into the camera-free zone on the loggia in the guest room, while Sid was lying on the coch. Bob originally wanted to smoke  at loggia in the LR. Am I wrong ? Post this picture when Em shows Bob to come with her to the other Loggia.

Archived