Em & Sid

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If he's really wearing the same clothes for days, and no shower, he probably at minimum has BO, swamp ass, and stinky feet, i gotta stop, I'm making myself nauseous   :sick:

all of that descriptions somehow reminded me of Nyusha  in old place..:biggrin:

X1000 has been a great long-sighted one.

Yesterday, in Em & Sid's apt. everything was done as expected:

1.     Wake-up at 13:30

2.     Em tries to have sex and Sid rejects her

3.     Boredom

4.     Great fight

5.     Sid cries in the toilet

6.     Em comforts him and make peace

7.     Great boredom and television

8.     Everyone in bed and Sid plays with the PC

9.     No sex

Today will be exactly the same thing.

again.thumb.jpg.cd453faec024eed032c9044c0ec7ab5f.jpg

16 minutes ago, budda said:

X1000 has been a great long-sighted one.

Yesterday, in Em & Sid's apt. everything was done as expected:

1.     Wake-up at 13:30

2.     Em tries to have sex and Sid rejects her

3.     Boredom

4.     Great fight

5.     Sid cries in the toilet

6.     Em comforts him and make peace

7.     Great boredom and television

8.     Everyone in bed and Sid plays with the PC

9.     No sex

What exactly happened at number 4 - 6? I didn't see it. I only saw when Em screamed and cried, ..... both in the BR ..... then Sid cried and went into restroom. Em joined in and Sid cried on. X1000 said something about Eletricity?

27 minutes ago, budda said:

No:biggrin:.

Today there will be other participants (Lexy&Pete). Yesterday Em planned go to rest (an amusement park - and then go to parents, they have Easter is family holiday, Misty also go to her parents on Sunday).

11 minutes ago, Zetti said:

What exactly happened at number 4 - 6? I didn't see it. I only saw when Em screamed and cried, ..... both in the BR ..... then Sid cried and went into restroom. Em joined in and Sid cried on. X1000 said something about Eletricity?

Ordinary hysterics. I still do not understand why. First Sid literally from scratch. A friend and Em comforted him. Then Em - when Sid continued to whine could not stand and went to cry.

• Like 1

Hi Zetti,
I do not speak Russian and I can only make assumptions.
I think this time the reason is sex.

Em tried to do it in the morning but Sid rejected her.
Later, Em tried again when he sat on top of him, but Sid was indifferent and she shouted something to him.
Shortly afterwards in the GR, Em tried again but Sid must have said something bad because she was about to cry.
Then, in the kitchen, when she saw that Sid still cried like a fool, she did not stand it anymore and cried again.
Em, like all of us, is asking herself what Sid wants.

fight.thumb.jpg.e7c96089a671766a075c23c6441b690c.jpgfight1.thumb.jpg.ad71194db17052d2802899eb88700f47.jpgfight3.thumb.jpg.b688ce93f3edb4a6e8e30702359fce98.jpgfight4.thumb.jpg.21288767b39ddc0b5a5c379810ab921f.jpgfight5.thumb.jpg.1cee0ff4f09eace4e638968b60a5bafc.jpg

• Like 2

Lexy and Pete are the only reason to watch this apartment now. Em and Sid should be grateful as fuck that they are staying there. It will be very funny to see what happens when Lexy and Pete invite friends for potential swinging and group sex and Em and Sid lock themselves in their bedroom. I also wonder if Dean and/or Candy will visit here to see Pete and Lexy.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Lexy and Pete are the only reason to watch this apartment now. Em and Sid should be grateful as fuck that they are staying there. It will be very funny to see what happens when Lexy and Pete invite friends for potential swinging and group sex and Em and Sid lock themselves in their bedroom. I also wonder if Dean and/or Candy will visit here to see Pete and Lexy.

That could be the plan ... a challenge for Em .... a test of whether she can resist the temptation .... or even how they respond to the moaning next door :biggrin: .... But she will be away for a few days

I did not understand why Em & Sid accepted Lexy & Pete so badly (they did not even look at them) and if Em was crying because they had arrived.
You also said that Em goes to her family for Easter. But Easter was last Sunday!