Em & Sid

BTW, the apartment must be reviving mega view$$$ right now. VHTV is almost down for me, can't keep up with the traffic.

If there is any profit sharing, Sid can get enough money to rent another place for a few month.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, zoifan said:

BTW, the apartment must be reviving mega view$$$ right now. VHTV is almost down for me, can't keep up with the traffic.

If there is any profit sharing, Sid can get enough money to rent another place for a few month.

you mean they have not place to live ?

Just now, x1000 said:

you mean they have not place to live ?

i assume this apartment is where sid lives. Em is the main reason they have the apartment, unless there are viewers enjoy looking at Sid  sleeping.

Once Em pairs with Bob, sid needs to move out and find another place to live.  

recovering the timeline and from what I have seen, I know to whom I do not really give a reason, and in my opinion should have been removed from there.

Bob,

He unmistakably showed and proved the tremendous motherfucker I was already watching.

On the other hand Sid's attitude is simply pathetic and ridiculous

Misty has to make herself present there today and exercise what she does best. Catch some ass, door out. And a good "moral slaps" in Em, which by today's conduct deserves.

The funny thing is that a few moments ago everyone was stoned and drunk and now everyone is completely lucid.

Cold air from Russia?:huh:

• Like 1

Just now, zoifan said:

i assume this apartment is where sid lives. Em is the main reason they have the apartment, unless there are viewers enjoy looking at Sid  sleeping.

Once Em pairs with Bob, sid needs to move out and find another place to live.  

i mean his original home ?!

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

For anyone that has watched VV in the past, we've seen this same exact thing play out between Karen/Tonya/Akira and Messa/Nastya/Christy. Who remembers them?

I remember messa stabbed by a crazy girl when he fucked Christy.