Em & Sid

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You missed out Maria & Mari lol another useless pair.

Still, it is a great chart. I helped me to know when Lexi did anal.

• Like 1

Just for your information, read the email I sent to VHTV and their response.

I think you have to solve the Em & Sid problem.

Em is a beautiful girl who showed us (when she had the opportunity) to love sex in all its variants: lesbian, threesome, orgies, etc ..

Sid seems a poor fool who spends all day on the computer and almost always refuses the attempts made by Em to excite him and are now 7 days that they do not have sex.

We subscribers would have the opportunity to see a beautiful girl who often has sex like Brew, Lisa, Clara, Darcie, Lily, etc. if only she could have a real man by her side instead of a boy who spends 14/15 hours a day in front of his computer.

Look at the day yesterday: since he got up he never detached from the computer even when he had guests, when he took a bath and when he went to sleep with Em naked in bed waiting for him!

Please have a look of  the discontent of your subscribers on the CamCaps forum.

Couples working with VHTV know that they have to do sexual activity otherwise they do not earn money. But if everyone did like Em & Sid (because of Sid), what would you gain?

For this reason you must remove asap Sid (only him) and replace him with a more active boy.

I await your response.

Thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it. You help us to improve our service to you and our other subscribers.
Only Em can choose her partner. We can't force her to live or not to live with someone. It is only her decision. But we understand your worries. We will talk with Em & Sid about all this situation. 

Sincerely yours,
Voyeur House TV

Thank you for your quick answer.

I believe that if you talk to them the problem will be solved.

When they chose to collaborate with VHTV they knew very well what the subscribers expect from your program.

Surely they are not interested in a couple where the man spends 16 hours a day at the computer !!

Cross the finger.

1 hour ago, Ffylip said:

Deliberately being slightly provocative here, but is the problem with this apartment entirely to do with Sid?  Yes, he's boring, but at the moment Em isn't much better.  She spends most of her time sitting round on her phone too.  She spends lots of time in the bedroom on her own while Sid is on the computer in the living room, but I can't remember the last time I saw her masturbate.  They seem to have got into a rut, and Em does seem more inclined than Sid to try and get out of it, but from the point of view of us watching she isn't exactly being any more 'interesting' than he is at the moment.

Agree. Both are quite "low performing" at the moment

2 hours ago, budda said:

Couples working with VHTV know that they have to do sexual activity otherwise they do not earn money. But if everyone did like Em & Sid (because of Sid), what would you gain?

For this reason you must remove asap Sid (only him) and replace him with a more active boy.

Seriously though, what did you expect VH to do? Have someone come over and put Sid's dick in Em? Did you really expect them to break up a relationship? There are 20 apartments for you to look at if you're not satisfied with one of them. Emailing VH should be about technical issues or if a tenant is possibly in a dangerous situation. It should NOT be about complaining that one person isn't doing something you want them to do. 

Every person or couple on this site offers something unique that you as a viewer has the option to either watch or don't watch. You don't have nor should you have any power to dictate or control what they do or don't do.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Seriously though, what did you expect VH to do? Have someone come over and put Sid's dick in Em? Did you really expect them to break up a relationship? There are 20 apartments for you to look at if you're not satisfied with one of them. Emailing VH should be about technical issues or if a tenant is possibly in a dangerous situation. It should NOT be about complaining that one person isn't doing something you want them to do. 

Every person or couple on this site offers something unique that you as a viewer has the option to either watch or don't watch. You don't have nor should you have any power to dictate or control what they do or don't do.

he think that what he pays gives him the right to control people‘s life ,the next order he will ask vhtv  to  assign a specific person to(.....) be with em!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I believe that you can email VH for everything you want if that can improve the VH service or develop the subscribers interest. The way they responded to Budda shows that they appreciate it.

• Like 1

I believe you are not wrong when you say there is a choice between 20 couples and therefore there is a wide alternative.

But I believe you cannot deny me if I say that this is a site dedicated to sex.

Nobody would like to see only girls dedicated to cooking, cleaning the house, doing laundry, etc.

If so, I think VHTV would have very few subscribers.

Given this, I believe that couples - when they sign the agreement with VHTV - know very well what the subscribers expect from them.

You are right, we cannot pretend that they always do what we want, but cannot spend their time being 15 hours at the computer or attached to the phone! Do you think it makes sense to pay to see this?

I invite you to read also the comments of other people on Naria & Mari and Catherine & John.

Ciao.

20 minutes ago, x1000 said:

he think that what he pays gives him the right to control people‘s life ,the next order he will ask vhtv  to  assign a specific person to(.....) be with em!!

Exactly my point. It's like I don't like watching the monogamous couples, so maybe I should email VH and ask them to make the monogamous couples all have sex with different people because it's what I want.

16 minutes ago, budda said:

You are right, we cannot pretend that they always do what we want, but cannot spend their time being 15 hours at the computer or attached to the phone! Do you think it makes sense to pay to see this?

I invite you to read also the comments of other people on Naria & Mari and Catherine & John.

On the contrary, they can do couples can do whatever they want just as people can choose to watch or don't watch whatever they want. Reading comments on other threads doesn't prove anything to me other than there are some people who are not happy with a particular apartment. But what do you think VH is going to do about that?

• Like 1