Em & Sid

1 minute ago, pahman said:

It would be the death penalty for Sid.........i don't think you want that? :biggrin:

You are right. That is why girls going out to the guys place, so the child can sleep well. we know how loud the two girls can be ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

You are right. That is why girls going out to the guys place, so the child can sleep well. we know how loud the two girls can be ;)

You think they might have a secret appointment with Bob and Logan :angel: ?

• Like 1

Hi Zoifan,

Now it's 1.30 AM and so Em has been out for almost 5 hours !!

5 hours are really too much for a cinema or a restaurant.

Considering how she got ready for the evening, I think she went with some guys with Sia.

If she's really in love with Sid, she would not be out for 5 hours.

Actually I think Sid is good for her as a point of reference and then, when she wants to fuck, she always finds a Logan, a Bob or, maybe tonight, 
someone else.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

It's good for him to sleep well but not for us. Maybe he should take some days off like Em did lately. But i wonder why he doesn't do that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, budda said:

Hy Guys, do you think that Em spent nearly three hours washing, putting on make-up

scent and comb herself and dressing in this way to go to the supermarket or the cinema?

When you get so attractive it means you want to get someone's attention.

Maybe she thinks of a flirt at a disco or - why not - a great threesome with Bob and Sia.

The poor Sid will stay at home to nurse himself (with the help of the computer) while FORSE his woman is having fun with someone else!

Do you think like me or do you see alternatives such as a restaurant, a party with friend, visit relatives or simple walk (ten degree below zero!) ?    

But in these cases why getting so attractive?

I’m Waiting for your comments.

Ciao

Ready.thumb.jpg.387e43eb5bf8aba5f78102a9a6e6adf8.jpg  2   363.09 kB

They're not going out to have dinner, they probably going to a club have some drinks and dancing, can you imagine Sid at a club. Drinking chocolate milk, and Every 5 minutes he would be saying "are we leaving soon"?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

They're not going out to have dinner, they probably going to a club have some drinks and dancing, can you imagine Sid at a club. Drinking chocolate milk, and Every 5 minutes he would be saying "are we leaving soon"?

Hahaha thanks for the epic laugh, Ash :biggrin::heart:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You think they might have a secret appointment with Bob and Logan :angel: ?

Nooooooo,  Em would not do such thing to Sid :cool:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, budda said:

In 5 hours time (until now) just have some drinks and dance ??????

It is much more probably that the 2 girls have organized a party with both Bob & Logan

I can only assume you have never been out clubbing in your life?

My partner regularly goes out without me, me without her, for hours at a time clubbing with friends and we do not go out with the intention to cheat.

Yes Sid is generally boring and withdrawn, Em likely more outgoing, but theirs is not a particularly 'unique' relationship in todays world.

It may last, it may not, but Em doesn't spend every waking moment plotting how to get laid without Sid seeing, that's for sure.