Darcie & Stifler

18 minutes ago, budda said:

Mira went to visit Darcie & Stifler.
She was alone in the living room for at least 20 minutes.
Then she left.
Nice visit !!  Very polite hosts!

that visit was "Hot News" on twitter... 
Was the hosts at home?? 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does VHTV charge us to show us this shot ?
We have protested several times for the position of this camera but it seems that they are deaf or have unskilled and incapable technicians !

darcie.thumb.jpg.7d9a69b0f78d1780174c03082016c9e4.jpgdarcie1.thumb.jpg.e0ca059dfe2ffd69b6910aaed59b6aeb.jpg

• Like 1

Well let's be honest. It's just an accidental mistake. They do not take into account the light.

They can be blamed for the fact that there was still no orgy/girl + Darcie + Stif. But you can not blame them for concealment. They have a lot of hot sex with good light, in different places. This is individual event. I'm sure Mira tell them about it.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well let's be honest. It's just an accidental mistake. They do not take into account the light.

They can be blamed for the fact that there was still no orgy/girl + Darcie + Stif. But you can not blame them for concealment. They have a lot of hot sex with good light, in different places. This is individual event. I'm sure Mira tell them about it.

Blame them for that?? why??? Is any type or rule on these days for tenants to be on VH??

On the rest i agree.. 

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Blame them for that?? why??? Is any type or rule on these days for tenants to be on VH??

On the rest i agree.. 

Perhaps briefly expressed.

To say that they are monotonous. No parties or anything.

They have hot sex, exactly in top-5 on the project. They regularly do this in all possible places of the apartment. With good light. But. It's like with Misty and her boyfriend. She can fuck for 24 hours with boyfriend. But sooner or later it will stop working.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

They have hot sex, exactly in top-5 on the project. They regularly do this in all possible places of the apartment. With good light. But. It's like with Misty and her boyfriend. She can fuck for 24 hours with boyfriend. But sooner or later it will stop working.

I understand your words, but i don't think that the tenants should be blamed for that.. And i guess for them stopped working on first week.. 

13 hours ago, groomy said:

me for example have stopped to follow Misty from #5 😁