Darcie & Stifler

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Guy in the red shorts I think is a little too pussy thirsty.

He's been wasted for hours. It looks as if they were recruited to fill in for D & S while they do their show outside of the apartment. I haven't watched D & S for so long i forgot that routine... They come and go after changing clothes many time during the morning.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Pretty sad... and stupid lool faking sex on purpose for 7 minutes.. but still ability to moaning  

That actually doesn't surprise me coming from those two. The girl in particular seemed that kind of immature, but that's exactly the kind of shit that will turn people off from watching the second her or the guy show up.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

That actually doesn't surprise me coming from those two. The girl in particular seemed that kind of immature, but that's exactly the kind of shit that will turn people off from watching the second her or the guy show up.

Totally true..
it seems something like... Hey they told us to have sex.. we have to do something even if fake to cams .. That quick move and suddenly she was putting pants aside  loool 

4 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

He's been wasted for hours. It looks as if they were recruited to fill in for D & S while they do their show outside of the apartment. I haven't watched D & S for so long i forgot that routine... They come and go after changing clothes many time during the morning.

I wrote in the evening - that 50/50. Personally, I thought it would be worse. They are not bad. Against background of other parties of the night - in the top.🤗

But judging by the posts - that to watch nothing hoping for something more interesting.

Well, the result. One girl (who undressed first) was ready for action. The second is ready later, but without other people (she is shy). But in general - not bad. This is probably second place after parties with Alice. If do not count attempts to fuck. Only party, atmosphere, debauchery.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

One girl (who undressed first) was ready for action. The second is ready later, but without other people (she is shy).

Can you tell if they all knew each other or if they met tonight for the first time?