Darcie & Stifler

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Why did I keep watching well to be honest I don't know lol.

I don't know but I wish you would just admit you like them because you sound more and more like a hypocrite with the amount of times you claim you can't stand watching them. Seriously, you have made this comment about them so many times I've lost count, yet here you are.... again.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know but I wish you would just admit you like them because you sound more and more like a hypocrite with the amount of times you claim you can't stand watching them. Seriously, you have made this comment about them so many times I've lost count, yet here you are.... again.

Probably say it again as well I expect, probably kept watching because I didn't really believe they were all acting like complete idiot's but I was proved wrong again.......They were 😁.

A hypocrite, yes you could maybe argue that but that was the first I have watched them in weeks and will probably not do for many weeks again but only if nothing is on elsewhere 😁😁😁

On 16.07.2018 at 18:56, ipiratemedia said:

Великая картина ! Спасибо за долю ... Когда слова становятся неясными, я сосредоточусь на ваших фотографиях. Когда изображения становятся неадекватными, я буду довольствоваться молчанием. Что мне нравится в этой картине является то , что они улавливают момент , который ушел навсегда, невозможно воспроизвести такую красоту .

Приветствую тебя, мой зритель. Благодарю за необыкновенные слова, которые согревают мне душу!!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Ну хорошо хорошо вчера вечером в этой квартире была похожа на комедию ошибок.

Все мечутся, как безголовые куры не зная, что они делают, или даже, как это сделать. Стифлер мчался из комнаты в комнату, и из ванны в попытке получить любую жизнь в его обмякшем члене и терпеть неудачу. Я не думаю, что любой из них не знал, что делать и как делать это и на самом деле это было просто довольно жалкое шоу ненужности. 

Будем надеяться, что они все свои действия, но я, например, не будет беспокоить, чтобы смотреть больше такой бесполезный кучу невротических людей.

Очень по русски. Замечания свои оставьте при себе. С наилучшими пожеланиями, СПАСИБО ЧТО СМОТРИТЕ НАС!!!

• Like 1

Favorite viewers, I would like to inform you that Stifler and I leave for the rest tomorrow, it will last 7 days.  

We will miss you very much and promise to contact you.  During our absence, instead of us there will live a girl who yesterday attended the party and is a wonderful lover.  Tomorrow after dinner, the boyfriend will come to the girl.  

We are interested in your opinion, we are waiting for the names of our new friends !!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Darcie said:

Favorite viewers, I would like to inform you that Stifler and I leave for the rest tomorrow, it will last 7 days.  

We will miss you very much and promise to contact you.  During our absence, instead of us there will live a girl who yesterday attended the party and is a wonderful lover.  Tomorrow after dinner, the boyfriend will come to the girl.  

We are interested in your opinion, we are waiting for the names of our new friends !!!

Wish you a great vacation. Have fun. 👍💖

About names: What about Uma & Roger? 

And we still waiting for the 24 hours naked challenge to be repeated 😂🔥

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nounou said:

Кто там есть одеяло на пол гостиной?

Who is in the living room?  correctly I understand you?  These are our new friends.  They were at the party yesterday.  These people will replace us during the vacation.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Желаю вам отличный отдых. Повеселись. 👍 💖

О названиях: А Ума и Роджер? 

И мы все еще ждем 24 часа голый вызов повторяться  😂 🔥

Hi.  This is our first experience and it will surely happen again.  This is not a young girlfriend.  Tomorrow her couple will come to her.  More options?

Or maybe.  after watching them, can you suggest something more intriguing?))

• Like 1