Darcie & Stifler

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@groomy So, where will you go, RLC.or  Violentgasm?

Spygasm slowly dies. Even in advertising, there is no good content. Question is only in strategy main company (Bongacams) - closed soon  or reload with new people. About Violent -  main company (Bongacams) have largest Russian-language webcam audience in world. For this audience, violence, scandals, dramas, etc. = orgies by interest in event. And if orgy is once and end, subscribers interest is 0. Then the scandals, fight and how the situation will be resolved = keep subscriber for a long time (money).

They took strategy - Dom2 (most popular reality show on TV in Russia). And they removed all limits - which are introduced on Dom2, simply because it is TV show. So - hardcore version Dom2.

RLC - they have few situationally interesting apartments and opened at least one interesting for me (Varvara&Fedor). But is it enough to subscribe? I dont know.

So I will stay with one more Mr.Grant:biggrin:.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, WatcherCC said:

The super hot guest girl has been with us for 2 days and I haven't seen her orgasm even once. All she seems to do is tease us with those beautiful long limbs and her smoking hot body. Have I missed her cumming?

No worries.. already receiving another one... seems a big contact list lool 

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

New guy arrived. Hopefully the romantic evening will succeed better.:rolleyes:

4 for Alice👍 . But good fuckers 0,5. Its sad.

Today is alice ... yesterday was alisha... maybe the name will change with the guests 😁

this one must be "special" on her list... already got a name on vh

10 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

the guys from last night where lame.

I hope she gets hers tonight.

This is sad for her - even more than for subscribers.

Preliminarily:

+ she is nice:heart:

+ not shy

+ easy go to sex. Robber. Little with Stif - and Alice was initiator there. 2 guys yesterday - if they were more open = high probability 3some. So guys are idiots - quick session in bathroom.

- ability to find guys. While 2 guys is bad. Now - we will see. It is important. Remember Misty.

- generally boring life.:sad: Yes, she lies on sofa opening good boobs. And it's all. No other activities.

I don’t take into account the technical part - simply because D&S or Anna/Mira hasn’t been told about it yet, I’m sure.