Darcie & Stifler

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So that cam3 position right in front of their noses is a hidden cam?? they didn't seem to be afraid of it ..
Isn't suppose all the people that visit vh houses be advised of the cams to avoid issues

Question is how the camera is placed. That camera is mount as sound center accessory. Two more at the air conditioner.

Yes. But how many such guests? 1 in month? For Blonde strategy, it's just a disaster. He invited random girls (club party, badoo + cafe, etc.). Now it is impossible. Well, or rather - 4/5 girls will start cam incident = fine for 2-3 weeks salary.

Only girls - where there is trust (few weeks or more have sex). Blonde - only Leony. Other girls he fuck outside the apartment.

About others. Random guests are now only in Darcie, Dana and Kira (maybe Amy&Jane but I don't watch them). I do not know Dana secret. Perhaps lesbian-bi is more open to girl-girl or she agrees to pay 30-50% of show. Kira&Herman use best legend = it's normal that in photographer apartment mount many cams:biggrin:. Others invite friends and limited people pool (Sina - swing thematic = but not random guests. Kate - invites friends and friends of friends = that is, some trust there).

• Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Kira&Herman use best legend = it's normal that in photographer apartment mount many cams:biggrin:

That was the best part,  I can't stop laughing🤣👍

13 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So that cam3 position right in front of their noses is a hidden cam?? they didn't seem to be afraid of it ..
Isn't suppose all the people that visit vh houses be advised of the cams to avoid issues??? 

was talking about light .. not the angle (was going to mention the binoculars but forgot 😁)

I pay good money , I expect good quatity cams . This is real shit .

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Casting purpose party with marketing photoshoot completed  lool 

Always welcome hot and nice girls:heart:. Why not? Some novelty in this apartment:rolleyes:. A chance to show herself for this girl. She was hot as hell in that night.