Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, x1000 said:

sorry any blond?!  IF  you mean who fucked the burglar ,so he is an idiot 🤣

Yes.. that one.. 
The casting was successful as it seems ... and she got already two guests that seems to come from nowhere.. she had to go to bathroom to have a small bate 
this one from the picture avoid her all night like avoiding the plague .. and the other played the role of covering face while receiving the job in the bathroom .. to shy.. when before had her on his lap in the living room.. 

1689328702_bandicam2018-10-2523-00-58-294.thumb.jpg.410028921f74b7c0901c6f5e7b1cd594.jpg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Even though I won't send any tickets, I hope VH sees it. Also, probably not the best tactic for keeping viewers interested in your apt. People paying money probably don't appreciate getting flipped off by some punk. Or maybe they do? Did it stop you from watching? 

he acting like a kid !! may be he is 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry @groomy, but this is what you get when the subscribers are not respected. If this stuff is permitted, you'll only get more of it and worse. 

What say you?

Well, these guests are 100% confirmed what I wrote about Zack and Blonde. No one wants to be filmed on cam. And these are just guys (just like Misty’s guys - only she knows them a little).

That is - in this moment even motivator in "hot girl" did not work.

Or About Fuck gesture in Cam? Everybody did it. Guys Misty. Guests in Anastasia (5+ times).

I will repeat one truth - miracles do not happens.:confused: Any guest is risk. Nothing happened. Incident with cameras. Drug incident. Fight incident. Scandal. Quarrel with neighbors - and loss of apartment. These are all real risks.

If the subscriber will severely punish each incident with tickets - and VH will give fines of $500. That no one will invite guests. Maximum will go to each other for visits as Clara or Dana. There will be an ideal picture for voyeur - empty apartment (normal work is needed - since there is no money in VH) or boring routine in all apt.

Now with new fines and VH rules - only 4-5 apartments continued to invite guests (not friends pool). Soon - 0 apt. I will not subscribe to this.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. that one.. 
The casting was successful as it seems ... and she got already two guests that seems to come from nowhere.. she had to go to bathroom to have a small bate 
this one from the picture avoid her all night like avoiding the plague .. and the other played the role of covering face while receiving the job in the bathroom .. to shy.. when before had her on his lap in the living room.. 

1689328702_bandicam2018-10-2523-00-58-294.thumb.jpg.410028921f74b7c0901c6f5e7b1cd594.jpg  0   107.97 kB

Haha, that's hilarious!!

• Like 1