Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mira&Henry said:

about heating - it is not joke

Really. Sorry did not know that. Never had the idea to use my stove for heating. You know energy costs here in Germany are crazy. One of the highest in the world as our government decided only use power made of regenerative ressources like wind and water in the future. It is a good thing but it is expensive :tongue:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Really. Sorry did not know that. Never had the idea to use my stove for heating. You know energy costs here in Germany are crazy. One of the highest in the world as our government decided only use power made of regenerative ressources like wind and water in the future. It is a good thing but it is expensive :tongue:

gazprom:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And i guess the efficiency must be really low ... Not talking about the dangerous that could be gas issues

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And i guess the efficiency must be really low ... Not talking about the dangerous that could be gas issues

When its switched on there is no danger because the gas is completely burned. Turning gas on without the burners would be dangerous. But modern stoves prevent this.