Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The stuff on his ball are HPV. bad one. 

I guess Otto and Lola will be spreading his viruses. 

Lola is such fine woman. What a waste....

He had his underwear pulled over his balls when she could get a good view, that's gotta be the most vile thing I ever saw, now we know why he wanted to cover the cams, to hide his disgusting ball sac!

29 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Can't be too proud of this one..eww

I am extremely disappointed in all of tonight's action. I use to like Lola but after tonight she really is discussing to me. You would have to be really hard up for money to let that man into your house. There are plenty of other apartments for me to watch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I am extremely disappointed in all of tonight's action. I use to like Lola but after tonight she really is discussing to me. You would have to be really hard up for money to let that man into your house. There are plenty of other apartments for me to watch.

It's possible she didn't know about the hpv before he dropped his drawers, when she saw it she should have stopped it right away, wonder what was going on when the cams we're covered. 

34 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And how seeing that they allow no condom (was what it seems) when he fucked otto and when both have blow the guy?!?! 

Condom does not help with HPV risk. That is why buying physical sexual service is always a bad bad idea. 

The HPV risk for women is higher since it can cause cancer. 

Do Otto and Lola even know the risk? They must go through poor sexual education in Russia. 

Oh well....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Condom does not help with HPV risk. That is why buying physical sexual service is always a bad bad idea. 

Do Otto and Lola even know the risk? They must go through poor sexual education in Russia. 

Oh well....

bold: didn't know that... so contact is enough??? 

Well.. but i guess they still have eyes... if we could see easily that from here.. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's possible she didn't know about the hpv before he dropped his drawers, when she saw it she should have stopped it right away, wonder what was going on when the cams we're covered. 

Must be money desperation. But it does not worth it. They risk their health. They risk their association with VH. They pissed off all of their fans and viewers.  What were they thinking?

All they have to do is to arrange a few shows a week and the VH money come. I mean Lola would get mega view$$$ she simply fucked the guy last night. 

Lola is lovely, nice and adorable. I feel bad for her.

• Like 3

Just now, zoifan said:

Must be money desperation. But it does not worth it. They risk their health. They risk their association with VH. They pissed off all of their fans and viewers.  What were they thinking?

All they have to do is to arrange a few shows a week and the VH money come. I mean Lola would get mega view$$$ she simply fucked the guy last night. 

Lola is lovely, nice and adorable. I feel bad for her.

And there was some problems tonight because she didn't like the situation on otto left her alone and went to bed

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Oh well....

I wouldn't need any sex ed to know to stay away from that set of balls! 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

He had his underwear pulled over his balls when she could get a good view, that's gotta be the most vile thing I ever saw, now we know why he wanted to cover the cams, to hide his disgusting ball sac!

Could also be because the ring in left hand

• Like 1