Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

13 minutes ago, BrunoNL said:

I noticed by the way that the third floor (all girls except the twins) is in the basement. The kitchen is on street level en then the twins are on the top floor. So the plan on the website is not exactly correct.

I think it's even more complicated than that. There are more than 3 levels.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't think so, but it's true that it is complicated. ::) Because the floor with Avi & Belle is higher than the one with Beatrice and Karol. So actually the Avi & Belle room is on the same level as the kitchen and living room, which you can not conclude from the floor plan. Twins room is the highest floor.

A great performance by Luci on Bea last night and completely unexpected; every voyeur’s dream for a piece of hot action right out of the blue. They have become a good team so hope there are more adventurous antics in store. Thanks Luci and Bea for an enjoyable night 🤪

• Like 3

RLC stay number 3 by My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy Golden WonderBelle:heart: has so far been absolutely fantastic. The question is will we ever see more from her. I really don't care because what I'm seeing at the moment is exactly what I want. Others may want more and of course it would be nice but I am really am enjoying for some saying and I don't want My Belle:heart: to ever change from her bubbly self.:biggrin:

23 minutes ago, BrunoNL said:

I noticed by the way that the third floor (all girls except the twins) is in the basement. The kitchen is on street level en then the twins are on the top floor. So the plan on the website is not exactly correct.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

As stated in the newsletter, those numbers 1, 2, 3 are camera groups, not floor levels. In fact there are several half levels, looking like this:

Twins' room |_|
                                |_| Kitchen
      Living room |_|
                                |_| Avi&Belle
Leia/Karol/Bea |_|

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

As stated in the newsletter, those numbers 1, 2, 3 are camera groups, not floor levels. In fact there are several half levels, looking like this:

Twins' room |_|
                                |_| Kitchen
      Living room |_|
                                |_| Avi&Belle
Leia/Karol/Bea |_|

You are right, between living room and kitchen there are also stairs.
So the only stairs without camera are Avi&Belle up to living room.

3 minutes ago, BrunoNL said:

You are right, between living room and kitchen there are also stairs.
So the only stairs without camera are Avi&Belle up to living room.

You can see the stairs from 2-9 (Frontdoor, garage, and Twinsroom), 1-7 LR, Kitchen and from cam 2-9, down to cam 3.13 outside Leia, Karol and Bea's bedrooms

Just now, Noldus said:

You can see the stairs from 2-9 (Frontdoor, garage, and Twinsroom), 1-7 LR, Kitchen and from cam 2-9, down to cam 3.13 outside Leia, Karol and Bea's bedrooms

and cam 3-12 outside Belle and Avi's bedroom (window to the left and the stairs in the right window

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Seems a very narrow opening for a garage. But a canal can be spotted to stop horny males from entering the building! :biggrin:

1 hour ago, BrunoNL said:

I don't think so, but it's true that it is complicated. ::) Because the floor with Avi & Belle is higher than the one with Beatrice and Karol. So actually the Avi & Belle room is on the same level as the kitchen and living room, which you can not conclude from the floor plan. Twins room is the highest floor.

I was watching yesterday and there are definitely 2 levels between the 5 girls and The Twins making 4 in all. I just haven't been able to figure it out yet. There's a small room ... toilet? although why she should need another one and another room of it before the main floor if the kitchen and hall are as I presume on the same level.