Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, BrunoNL said:

Twins room is the highest floor.

Has one  level higher with stairs and exit,watch the door on the right side  cam 2-9 several times Nora left there.This apartment have 3 exits -2 Hall cam 2-9 and 1 of the kitchen

2 minutes ago, vmax said:

Has one  level higher with stairs and exit,watch the door on the right side  cam 2-9 several times Nora left there.This apartment have 3 exits -2 Hall cam 2-9 and 1 of the kitchen

Nora is in B#2.

4 minutes ago, BrunoNL said:

Nora is in B#2.

Nora is a different girl she does not participate in the apartments now,she only visits B4 and is  a friend with Karol.Previously, she took part in the apartments,some say they are now supporting Barcelona apartments

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I was watching yesterday and there are definitely 2 levels between the 5 girls and The Twins making 4 in all. I just haven't been able to figure it out yet. There's a small room ... toilet? although why she should need another one and another room of it before the main floor if the kitchen and hall are as I presume on the same level.

One floor up from the 5 girls is a toilet - I wonder about what happens in there merely because why use that one? - and it looks like the LR opposite but then sometimes I see Belle go up another flight to the half-floor and from that she seems to access the kitchen. I have seen this watching from above on the Twins' floor as well. I just can't get my head around it.

15 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Agreed 100%, Gina's body is incredible :heart:

I'll advise you not to post pictures from premium cams in the public forum. RLC can and will ban your account for that

I can't post them in the premium forum because I'm not a member there (yet), so I will try to restrain my caps to teasers here and hope RLC will tolerate them because I'm just advertising for them...

43 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

One floor up from the 5 girls is a toilet - I wonder about what happens in there merely because why use that one? - and it looks like the LR opposite but then sometimes I see Belle go up another flight to the half-floor and from that she seems to access the kitchen. I have seen this watching from above on the Twins' floor as well. I just can't get my head around it.

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

As stated in the newsletter, those numbers 1, 2, 3 are camera groups, not floor levels. In fact there are several half levels, looking like this:

Twins' room |_|     (stairs from the garage)
                                |_| Kitchen
      Living room |_|    (small toilet room)
                                |_| Avi&Belle
Leia/Karol/Bea |_|