Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Is it a Ukrainian thing or common in the female ranks? 

It is common among girls over the past couple of decades. It was probably promoted in women's magazines. I remember Polya spending ages doing it before Megan's leaving do, the one so sadly curtailed by the noise police. There never was another great party with so many girls and so many possibilities. Polya left, maybe because she had work at a club but quite possibly because she and My Belle:heart: liked their music loud they lost interest. Whatever the complaint cause Lola to stop immediately leaving the previously brilliant atmosphere, My Belle:heart: and Megan:heart: had been quick to strip off and start the sexy dancing,  to die.

25 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I’ve never seen so many women so obsessed with plucking minuscule pubes from that area like Gina earlier and Sher and others. Is it a Ukrainian thing or common in the female ranks? perhaps Mikelima would know 🤔

That's what a lot of women all over the world like to do,,,,they like to keep it nice and smooth for us guys,,,,usually us guys don't see the grooming part of it,,,we just see the end results,:heart:::)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I remember Polya spending ages doing it before Megan's leaving do, the one so sadly curtailed by the noise police.

Ah yes, Polya - you're correct, she was a phantom plucker as well and if my memory serves me well didn't she take great delight in doing micro surgery on Irma's mound and Ilona as well? I remember she certainly enjoyed it and getting down for close up inspections.  :tongue:

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Ah yes, Polya - you're correct, she was a phantom plucker as well and if my memory serves me well didn't she take great delight in doing micro surgery on Irma's mound and Ilona as well? I remember she certainly enjoyed it and getting down for close up inspections.  :tongue:

And Polya also spent time working with Stella on the Hairy problem. :biggrin: