Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Non solo è il soggetto. RLC, è noto per essere la pagina più stabile e le migliori immagini che offre. Ma ora, le altre pagine, a poco a poco, stanno migliorando le loro immagini, e la stabilità del segnale è buona.
Ma il problema è che il segnale offerto dalla RLC dalle case di Barcellona, sta peggiorando. Le immagini rimangono congelati più di frequente, quando non sono tagliati direttamente. Il cambio della fotocamera nella stessa Apartamente tratta di eternalize, motivo per cui è molto complicato seguire alcune scene o ragazze. Questa non è una novità, ma con gli ultimi miglioramenti che RLC si suppone di avere reso, queste cose non devono accadere, né sono giustificate.
A meno che, come molti di pensiero persone cattive dicono, è solo un modo per incoraggiare l'acquisto dei replay.

it is clear that it is for replay
which then is useless because almost never happens anything

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I thought Rosmary would animate the evening for a while, but I think as usual, television and telephone

Be patient Mike,,,Rosie just got here,,,she had a long flight and it's still the first day,,,,,give her some time to rest and get used to being back on RLC again.::)

hold up culture GIF by Fergie

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hasta que su nombre aparezca en la página de inicio, digo que ella es una invitada por ahora. Ya veremos.

Curious, but when they told me that this night they were cleaning the room of the girl who left the house (Blair), I thought that the room would be occupied by the girl who arrived last night. But if not, maybe it's another girl ... maybe one of the chows that have played in these last days and that were traveling. One of them has already appeared by B2 ...

• Like 1

Hace 45 minutos, Fagen dijo:

¿Cómo eliminar la marca de agua personal de las imágenes? Tengo en la esquina inferior izquierda una marca de agua que identifica mi cuenta de usuario. También veo que falta el texto reallifecam en algunos de estos.

Usa algún software para recortar las imágenes en lote y si es necesario poner una marca de agua, ajustar el color, etc., etc.

... te recomiendo XnConvert: https://www.xnview.com/en/xnconvert/

SALUDOS

14 minutes ago, vortios said:

She seems to have been injured, with back pain and limping. Also, because of the indications that I read, it is time to make a video conference for Jasmin.
The panorama in B2 is not very promising,
All this without including, that Monica, has been requested by someone outside the house, what is supposed to be a long time without seeing her tonight.
Everything indicates that the plans of RLC for tonight, pass because the spectators pass by other houses, and leave a time of rest to B2.

That's her sole purpose for being here as it is with the others.  They entertain the people of RLC until they get a request for the evening or for an overnight trip.  RLC is just a place to clean up and eat at for these girls.  Monica must be a hot item!!

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Ese es su único propósito para estar aquí como lo está con los demás. Entretienen a la gente de RLC hasta que reciben una solicitud para la noche o para un viaje de una noche. RLC es solo un lugar para limpiar y comer para estas chicas. Mónica debe ser un elemento caliente !!

Monica, has made clear, it is a personal opinion, which can be a point of interest for RLC customers. She has made people pay close attention to B2, at a time, when it seemed that the thing was pretty bland.
On another topic, your girl, Belle, is another of my concerns, since she seems to be the center of attention of many comments from many people, they will not be able to accuse you that you are the one who makes all the comments. And 99% are positive comments towards it. I will feel very much the moment when she has to leave the "palace", since she is the one who is doing the most because people go to see that house, in addition, that is the joy personified in a woman, and that is to be appreciated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

Monica, has made clear, it is a personal opinion, which can be a point of interest for RLC customers. She has made people pay close attention to B2, at a time, when it seemed that the thing was pretty bland.
On another topic, your girl, Belle, is another of my concerns, since she seems to be the center of attention of many comments from many people, they will not be able to accuse you that you are the one who makes all the comments. And 99% are positive comments towards it. I will feel very much the moment when she has to leave the "palace", since she is the one who is doing the most because people go to see that house, in addition, that is the joy personified in a woman, and that is to be appreciated.

Amen Vortios, couldn't have said it better myself!  I always liked Monica from her first stay at B1, but even then her intentions were quite clear with what she does in her life!