Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

The twins must have been up and away early and they have been brilliant this time around so thank you L&M for all your open displays. I’m still thinking of Amina & Nica from last night; what a team and what a performance followed up with an excellent bate from Amina. So much happening at b4 it left b2 slightly over shadowed. Thank you all you lovely ladies for what was a truly Super Saturday 🤪 😍

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, e63W213 said:

My beautiful twins left B4.Maybe few people will understand me ,but I watched them not only  sexually, I followed theirs  emotions, sad and funny moments.I will never forget the wonderful moments with Leia and Karol, they were not only roommates but also good friends.They had a good mood every day and  were really entertained.I will miss their smiles and their dances.

Goodbye Lia and Mia ,safe trip  home  and good luck.I love you girls!:heart::heart::heart:

They were good when first moved in they were fun when they were with sheri and Regina but the end they were Replay over and over again It was getting boring That's my opinion 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

They were good when first moved in they were fun when they were with sheri and Regina but the end they were Replay over and over again It was getting boring That's my opinion 

Agree I found them borring.

• Like 1