Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Attractive Avi:biggrin:, My Beautiful Belle:heart:, Juicy Jasmin:biggrin: and Ravishing Rosie:biggrin: go out all in black leather jackets. Belle and Rosie seem to be wearing matching or at least very similar ones. Jasmin did seem to want to wear a blue jacket but the others persuaded her to join the gang.

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I was only asking myself a question,she just seems to talk to a lot of persons lately. I won't mention it again.

She was speaking in English to a guy friend,,in case you wanna know exactly what she was doing.

• Like 1

It doesn't bother her to be on camera anymore, now that RLC seems to forget to put the apartments under maintenance when she is there. Probably the same one they have had clean after all the girls for several years now. Notice how the she always put clean towels on the bed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I wanna give a big shout out to the RLC cleaning lady,,,you may not be a tenant,,but a lot of us really like you for the few hours you are here with us:heart::heart:::)

cleaning dancing GIF

I agree mike, I’ve thought she’s cracking from the time she first appeared. She might be plain looking but she has some pair of boobs; just waiting for the summer weather when she might get down to shorts and a vest with no bra 🤪

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I agree mike, I’ve thought she’s cracking from the time she first appeared. She might be plain looking but she has some pair of boobs; just waiting for the summer weather when she might get down to shorts and a vest with no bra 🤪

See the source image I think your mind is in the gutter Happyman :biggrin:See the source image

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

megan-cleaning.gif?w=650maid.gif?mtime=20160912134122

• Like 2