Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

we have 7 ft here, and  6,8 F today

We have no snow here and a warm 57F.  I can actually sleep with the Windows of the Apartment open and it's only the end of February.   Some parts of Canada are going to get more snow but the part I live in shows warm temps for the next 2 weeks.  By the end of March or First Week of April Winter will be History for at least 7 or 8 Months in my area.

38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We have no snow here and a warm 57F.  I can actually sleep with the Windows of the Apartment open and it's only the end of February.   Some parts of Canada are going to get more snow but the part I live in shows warm temps for the next 2 weeks.  By the end of March or First Week of April Winter will be History for at least 7 or 8 Months in my area.

It is HERE it is cold!
Many think it's cold today, but it's in the North East Valley that's cool. At the measuring station in Folldal it is measured minus 41.6 degrees C (-42,88 F) today.

--

Cold continent
Also in the rest of Europe it is cold

"The beast from the East" has British media with the sense of word cold cold. In the British Isles, more schools are closed and there is chaos in traffic.

The extreme cold has demanded at least ten lives across the continent in the last three days. Homeless and elderly are particularly vulnerable.

Even the Mediterranean regions have experienced unusually cold weather, with snowfall in Nice, and several roads are closed due to snow along the Adriatic coast in Croatia.

Kinda surprised by jasmin,last time she was in Rlc did almost nothing,but this time girl it's on fire,last night neither she or I suppose the boyfriend had tabus and they made love without covering,neither Crappy undercover blankets,nice indeed.