Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Thanks Emmet.  Private clubs stay open here legally or (illegality) past 2 AM which is the time bars stop serving.  It's just after 3AM in Barcelona.  Maybe I'll check back later.  Take care guys. Thanks for the awesome conversation.

• Like 1

its funny I  googled barcalona night clubs websites and they say closed till tomorrow closed till tomorrow closed till tomorrow even the the one I thought was open till 4 says closed till tomorrow,you look up best night life in barcalona and bar after bar says closing time either 2 or 3 am so wonder where they go all night every time they go out

coming up on 5 am some of them should start coming in anytime now,but remember if they have a party they are in bed by 1:30 though,damn I miss the the lola special water parties where they would actually do shit at home and would be dancing naked till 6 am,i remember Belle saying she would only do something on cam if she was on the water for a example

while I'm at it lol since when did we go from 7 girl lesbian orgys and parties eating sushi off a nude girl and 2 girls having sex with guys on cam that night now two girls hiding their masturbating and giving totally fake lesbian tease shows gets non stop praise 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

its funny I  googled barcalona night clubs websites and they say closed till tomorrow closed till tomorrow closed till tomorrow even the the one I thought was open till 4 says closed till tomorrow,you look up best night life in barcalona and bar after bar says closing time either 2 or 3 am so wonder where they go all night every time they go out

Some underground bars are open untill 5am and so are some swing clubs,  or they might have gone to Church.               :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Some underground bars are open untill 5am and so are some swing clubs,  or they might have gone to Church.               :biggrin:

oh I forgot Alex hooked them up with all the hot spots lol

13 minutes ago, timber said:

::) 

You guys suck at googling. I googled "clubs barcelona open late" and found multiple nightclubs open until 6 AM on a Wednesday night. But hey, don't let me interrupt your shit talking.

well I just goggled baralona clubs open late and every one was a strip club but two and one is a resturant