Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

UM,i watch part of what happened with Sophie,she awake with something in one of eyes,looked she was in pain,then the other girl helped her out some drops of some medicine in her eye,after that she continue not feeling good,the rest I don't know.Not enjoying Sophie participation but hope it's nothing serious and that could be treated well and good.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

UM,i watch part of what happened with Sophie,she awake with something in one of eyes,looked she was in pain,then the other girl helped her out some drops of some medicine in her eye,after that she continue not feeling good,the rest I don't know.Not enjoying Sophie participation but hope it's nothing serious and that could be treated well and good.

Could be Pink Eye.

i dont want her to leave...it would be a tragedy.... she is one man army on RLC... all the rest of the girls in the whole project combined, dont provide even 10% of her entertainment

I see the awesome avi is still sleeping. if you are gone before I get back today sexy avi I want to say that I enjoyed every day that you where here. you was one of the best first time girls to come in like you did. avi you will be missed on rlc you gave us some very great views every day.you got along with all the girls and the best one was belle you two was great to watch .I don't think that we will get a girl to match you. I hope you have a safe and happy trip where every your life is taking you to. I also hope that you will come back some day soon   have fun be safe and above all be happy    bye for now                                                                                            typography thank you GIF by Priooor                                                                                                                                                                            SEXY AVI

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Could be Pink Eye.

Yes could be something like that Stn,she seems to be having strong pain in eye,she put the medicine in it but didn't did much,now they she Probrably got assisted seems to be better and with dark glasses on,hopeful will feel better with time.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes could be something like that Stn,she seems to be having strong pain in eye,she put the medicine in it but didn't did much,now they she Probrably got assisted seems to be better and with dark glasses on,hopeful will feel better with time.

Most girls they keep themselves clean but when they go and use the Toilet you don't see many wash their hands after they are done Tinkling or Pinching a Loaf.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Most girls they keep themselves clean but when they go and use the Toilet you don't see many wash their hands after they are done Tinkling or Pinching a Loaf.

Yes indeed agree,and in this houses with so many girls and changing a lot that it's even more important,any type of contagious bacteria  etc could be catch in an beat.

• Like 2