Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I hope My Belle:heart: is allowed more freedom something which could be said for Avi as well. She can now take her time.

Then Belle should have a room of her own.  Bring Amina and Nica in that room and move Belle in Nica's room.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Then Belle should have a room of her own.  Bring Amina and Nica in that room and move Belle in Nica's room.

Well from the point of view of the cameras and lighting Amina has the best room.

Belle should have a big room to finish her stay but one is not available. Belle has probably shared for 130 days out of 250 which is way beyond any other girl.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well from the point of view of the cameras and lighting Amina has the best room.

Belle should have a big room to finish her stay but one is not available. Belle has probably shared for 130 days out of 250 which is way beyond any other girl.  

She just might if it takes a few days before another roomate joins her.

I was having Problem to reregister  with RLC they fix it today I am back in it I miss avi 2 days now ;-( when I couldn't register with RLC I end up Getting membership  with VHTV man I like them better