Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, sisco813 said:

vous allez voir il ne se passera rien dans un moment elles vont se lever et aller a la cuisine se preparer a manger comme d habitude pourtant j aimerai bien me tromper

Vous devez être clairvoyant. c'est ce qui arrive.  Mais c'est du vin qu'elles vont prendre ....à quoi s'attendre alors  ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Frankly I don't care how happy she is LOL I am not paying to watch Man in girls apartment more then one night if she is in love with hime that's her problem let him stay in hotel visit him There not in apartment ,Jut Like when Vika brought her BF there it wasn't normal  in my book this is the same situation I didn't go back to watch B4 because  him I don't want get seek in my stomach and trough out again 

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Same here I don't Watch that room anymore,.............:cry:

so what you 2 fine gentlemen indicate that when the girls bring in the same boy for more than 1 night you will not watch--

and I really do not know what you consider normal if girls cannot bring a boyfriend in the apartment,

To me, that occurs naturally when one is single.

And may I recommend a good medicine to ease stomach discomfort and throwing up??? :dodgy:

• Like 1

I

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

so what you 2 fine gentlemen indicate that when the girls bring in the same boy for more than 1 night you will not watch--

and I really do not know what you consider normal if girls cannot bring a boyfriend in the apartment,

To me, that occurs naturally when

I don't like to Watch dicks, I'd rather Watch Maya's cats.  This being said, you Watch what you want, and I'll Watch what I want...........Bye........:blush:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1