Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Thank you girls for last night.

I am still of the opinion the bath would have been better without the BF but on the other hand his presence may have encouraged some of the behaviour. Whatever he is close to the luckiest man on earth. I hope Belle recovers and this does not put her off drinking again but a special thank you to Nica who answered some of your doubts about what women will do when Aunt Flo visits and whether the girls are genuinely horny. The answer being pretty much everything they would do otherwise and yes they are. While the former depends on the girl you can't say I haven't been telling you both these things for years.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

OK folks, if you still have the 100 tokens you received from RLC, it's the day to use these today. B4 party and B2 on the bed last night, Amina in to B3 and fucked Nil. and many others similar in other apartments. :biggrin:

Sadly a couple of days too late for me. I already bought 300.

Why is Belle sleeping on the floor nude? When there is soft bed next to her.

Forgot to add she wouldn't be on the floor if I was in her bed

• Upvote 1

If Blair isn't going to play, all the more reason for My ExcitaBelle:heart: to take Amina's room but probably not much chance now as she will need a day to recover. After 250 days service, much of it at a high level, she should not be having to share. Her last few bates have been interrupted or ridiculously short. Compare and contrast with Nica's 40+ minutes yesterday. You may not get 40 minutes from My Naught Belle:heart: but she's managed 15 a couple of times so who knows. 

I think all the girls French kissed each other and all the girls fingered each other however briefly. And it looked a pretty genuine party to me.

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Why is Belle sleeping on the floor nude? When there is soft bed next to her.

Forgot to add she wouldn't be on the floor if I was in her bed

I'd be tending her wounds right now.