Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I do not understand, perhaps, because it is not in the plans of RLC, as not to reward with refrigerator full of food and drink, as I remember once, with Lola, where after a party, she returned the next day with a car full of food and drink for all the girls.
Your refrigerator, always, was almost empty ...

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I do not understand, perhaps, because it is not in the plans of RLC, as not to reward with refrigerator full of food and drink, as I remember once, with Lola, where after a party, she returned the next day with a car full of food and drink for all the girls.
Your refrigerator, always, was almost empty ...

There's always the old booze run :biggrin:. I am full of hope right now.

By the way, what happened to the other B4 girls?
I read in your comments, that the new girl, makes little social life. That reminds me of the time, post summer parties, that the group was so strong, that those who joined, seemed not to match the group that was leaving the houses.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I read in your comments, that the new girl, makes little social life. That reminds me of the time, post summer parties, that the group was so strong, that those who joined, seemed not to match the group that was leaving the houses.

Tiana is home on her bed in B4 by her selves 
Blair in the LR in B4

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

:-) I think RLC having problems  finding girls they went ask Nuns to feel up the rooms :-) 

• Like 1