Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Party couple:

Naomi - Sofie,  Monica - Rosie,  Nica - Amina, Belle - Blair,

Jasmin and Tiana ????

No Jas and Blair,,,,Belle with everybody,,, Monica and Rosie, I don't care to see Sofie or Naomi and Nica with Amina.

And as usual Tiana is just sticking to herself,,,,and not joining the party,,,,She is not fit for RLC (She is a nice girl though but not fit for this project)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Party couple:

Naomi - Sofie,  Monica - Rosie,  Nica - Amina, Belle - Blair,

Jasmin and Tiana ????

I dont think Jasmin likes her so much, just a feeling I have, I could be wrong.

37 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Beautiful Belle:heart: so close to the camera. I could almost lick that beautiful pussy and then the rest of her:biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

What are you waiting BB go for it LOL you deserve  it :-)

Just now, euromike69 said:

No Jas and Blair,,,,Belle with everybody,,, Monica and Rosie, I don't care to see Sofie or Naomi and Nica with Amina.

And as usual Tiana is just sticking to herself,,,,and not joining the party,,,,She is not fit for RLC (She is a nice girl though but not fit for this project)

True but feel its not all her fault, the others seem to ignore her a lot.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Nein Jas und Blair ,,,, Belle mit jeder ,,, Monica und Rosie, ist mir egal, Sofie oder Naomi und Nica mit Amina zu sehen.

Und wie üblich Tiana klebt nur auf sich ,,,, und nicht die Partei Beitritt ,,,, Sie ist nicht fit für RLC (Sie ist ein nettes Mädchen, wenn auch nur für dieses Projekt nicht passen)

Yes, agree

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

What are you waiting BB go for it LOL you deserve  it :-)

Nothing I'd like more but my tongue can't reach Barcelona LOL

Somebody will have a bath. I hope My TextaBelle:heart: can stay away from her phone. It occurred to me that since Belle's 22nd birthday party nobody's actually licked her pussy (just fingers) although a few have tried. I hope it happens tonight because she deserves it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1