Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I assume My Sexy Belle:heart: is rubbing Blair's thighs but her hand is certainly between her legs. Now some ass rubbing and spanking :biggrin::biggrin:

I had to take a double look to see if it was her thighs or her pussy :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Fagen said:

I had to take a double look to see if it was her thighs or her pussy :biggrin:

Initially Blair wasn't fully engaged in the bath but My Belle:heart:'s relentless cheerfulness and squeezing right up to her has finally got her going :biggrin::biggrin:. I still love to see My Belle:heart: dancing in the bath again but I don't think it's going to happen today. And Blair hasn't spanked her back ...

Did anyone understand what the sign said that Rose put on her door? Something with HE !! and something I didnt understand, I know it must have been some kind of do not disturb sign or please knock sign.

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Cutie pie,sexy Rosie to sleep 29:27 :biggrin::heart:

And woke up to look at her phone.

And back to sleep

Excuse me you usually is spot on with everything but this time i have to beg for an answer? What is 29;27??

24 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Did anyone understand what the sign said that Rose put on her door? Something with HE !! and something I didnt understand, I know it must have been some kind of do not disturb sign or please knock sign.

No entry with lots of exclamation marks. I do wonder if that message and Jasmin being in the dark on the balcony are related. Maybe they got bad news from home and they're dealing with it. It is all very odd

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No entry with lots of exclamation marks. I do wonder if that message plus Jasmin being in the dark on the balcony are related. Maybe they got bad news from home and they're dealing with it. It is all very odd

Yes I find it strange to see jasmin out there so long, but I know how she can spend a long time on her phone.