Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

nice view Blair

I just caught The IncrediBelle:heart: views of the two girls as I've been away for the last half hour. But as soon as they saw I was watching they switched to normality. Honestly it is if they knew LOL

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I just caught The IncrediBelle:heart: views of the two girls as I've been away for the last half hour. But as soon as they saw her I was watching they switched to normality. Honestly it is if they knew LOL

They saw who ? Nica?

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Probablemente Tiana duerma con Sofie tonita ... ¡Me encantaría ver a Naomi compartiendo su cama con Mionica!   

I think that is more in the field of dreams, and I think I must say that I share that dream, that of realities.
First, and because I respond to that ... Monica, is clearly in their outings, and enjoy with someone outside the house, be the boy yesterday and another boy, and second, and for the same reasons, Naomi, has rejected Monica on more than one occasion.
Naomi, if she lets herself be massaged by Sofie, I suppose they have more confidence, but she does not seem to have the confidence to do with Monica.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Don't worry it's just my speech recognition software are the extra words

Someone did just visit though. Who was it?

You have software so you can speak and it will write what you say here on forum? Yes Nica went to the kitchen but now back in her room.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I think that is more in the field of dreams, and I think I must say that I share that dream, that of realities.
First, and because I respond to that ... Monica, is clearly in their outings, and enjoy with someone outside the house, be the boy yesterday and another boy, and second, and for the same reasons, Naomi, has rejected Monica on more than one occasion.
Naomi, if she lets herself be massaged by Sofie, I suppose they have more confidence, but she does not seem to have the confidence to do with Monica.

Too Bad !   It would have been awesome ... 

33 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You have software so you can speak and it will write what you say here on forum? Yes Nica went to the kitchen but now back in her room.

Yes it saves my eyesight but it does lead to some embarrassing mistakes which I try to correct quickly.

• Like 1