Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Hopefully Rosie stays home tonight and gives Monica some attention,,although I never knew that a Monica and Nica Duo would be so freaking hot too:heart::heart:::)

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Hopefully Rosie stays home tonight and gives Monica some attention,,although I never knew that a Monica and Nica Duo would be so freaking hot too:heart::heart:::)

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

i think that 3some will be a winner.

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah but how long till Belle interrupts and tries to get in there all the while blocking everything.:dodgy:

Hopefully Rosie keeps the sign that she had to put on her door,,that said "Do Not Enter"

And also put the chair back in front of the door.

Or just simply tell Belle or anyone else not to enter unless invited

schitts creek what GIF by CBC

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Hoping to see My Party Belle:heart: involved tonight (Nica and Belle have been touchy-feely a few times) and this feud between Rosie and Jasmin ends - I am sure it will and they'll hug when Jasmin returns.

I hope they get things cleared today Jas and Rose, not sure what will happen if Jas came home now, if she would go hide in her room or go to the kitchen to Rose, Nica and Monica. The issue seemed to be between Rose and Jas only. I have a feeling that Jas can be a little bitchy if things doesnt go her way, but mostly she seems sweet.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Why do you regularly post these rules? I see no reason you need to remind anyone of it now ..

He seems to need to quote something every time. Maybe something is wrong with his input device ... input device, now there's a phrase to counjer with