Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Mi puoi dare la tua opinione?
Ho visto un piccolo video, di Sofie, togliendo i vestiti in modo sexy per Monica prima del bagno, per i prossimi minuti, senza interagire con lei in qualsiasi momento, quindi, in modo che lei aveva Monica per il bagno, senza realmente lei era a parte? Senza contare che l'hanno lasciati da parte ...

i think she like Noemi, not monica and i think that sofie is shy

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

En mi opinión, un teléfono está hecho para llamar por teléfono y una computadora está hecha para ir a la web. Tengo un teléfono fijo y mi factura es siempre la misma. Lo mismo para Internet, mi tiempo es ilimitado y la factura siempre es la misma. Soy de la vieja escuela

Our concept of society is totally different from that of this youth. Today they live in the world of social networks, of virtual exchanges, of the image, but it is just another way of doing the same as before, but with other means.
For them to be in the social networks, it's like us, when we had many friends and they knew you in the fashionable places of the moment.
In the end, it is being popular, the only thing they seek, but in the main, it is still the same as what we were looking for in our time.