Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Businesses work on margins. I've worked on multi million pound projects and you save money wherever you can.

Got to please the Shareholders.  Start cutting into their Profit Margin and they'll whine like Babies.   :biggrin:

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Businesses work on margins. I've worked on multi million pound projects and you save money wherever you can.

Although I would add that I have argued about bandwidth choices. I guess it might be different if you own your own servers, We tended to hire them within high security environments.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Got to please the Shareholders.  Start cutting into their Profit Margin and they'll whine like Babies.   :biggrin:

There is that and then there are those other projects you make a loss on which you have to cover.

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Try clearing your Browser Cache, Temp Files and Cookies then restart your Device or Computer and see if that helps.  Sometimes Devices and Computers that run for a long length of time get a large build up of Temporary Files and sometimes causes performance issues.   It's worth a try. It will either help or stay the same as it is.

Same old............Same old. NO pun on your name - I have cleared caches etc but no different; thanks for the suggestion anyway. You have been invariably helpful whenever I have asked.

• Upvote 1