Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

As predicted she dressed in that Gryffindor outfit as soon as she returned from the shower. She put her amber/ yellow panties on first so a whole morning's watching for very brief nudity - such is the life of a voyeur I suppose. It's not as if I can say that she hasn't given me enough nudity but still I always enjoy it.

Maybe I've been on RLC too long and I'm getting impatient which is why maybe the Chaturbate option seems so appealing. Less waiting. There's no question though that she's been less naked since My Pretty Belle:heart: bought that uniform.

Probably less than 20 days left now and unless there's a dramatic change of room and opportunity I don't suppose I'll see anything new from her. It's a pity she never really got her dance in that big bath like Avi did once. She would have made such great use of it but only the bath with Princess Leia stands out for me and that was in the dark.

It's not supposed to be a camsite, nor a nudist colony either, though Belle would likely fit better with those concepts.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

What I dont like so much about Belle's look is all the fillers she has put in her lips, Blair has it also, it gives that duck lips look, never been a fan of that. She would have been so much better looking without this :)

There are more things I don't like so much about Belle. She has a big personallity, and takes much space. Abit childish. It was maybe fun and lively on her first stay, but now it is more irritating. (Sorry, just my view, feel free to have yours).

A girl like Blair wouldn't normally be my taste either, very skinny, fake boobs, fake lips, but there were something in her behaviour and personallity that got me interested, and now I kinda just find her very cute.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

It's not supposed to be a camsite, nor a nudist colony either, though Belle would likely fit better with those concepts.

I am not really sure you understood what I said. This is not a cam site nor I am expecting it to be. Belle has been absolute legend on RLC. She has more energy than most of the Barcelona girls put together and has certainly been the most watched girl on here.

And any excuse to have a go at Belle then. You  have built up quite a collection of comments and you are getting very predictable. You don't like Belle. I think I have got that

Many girls on here I don't like only they fucking read it so I don't have a go.

And BTW they have been many cam girls on here actually camming. Belle isn't one of them. I just said I wished she was.

21 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

nor a nudist colony either

Have you told The Twins, Irma, Gina, Ilona, Lima, Renata, Vika etc? Nudity has been a big thing in Barcelona before since it re-opened or haven't you noticed that. When Belle joined, the cast was Anna usually just wore flesh coloured panties, Stella normally topless, Polya topless or naked and Irma normally naked had just left. Even last time Jasmin spent long periods naked. For Belle it is just a little more natural.

And of course this site was built on The Goddess the biggest single star here and gloriously naked sometimes for a whole day.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not sure what you mean. She was dressed smart but casual in her red dress with trainers on...The other 2 were a bit more casual in jeans...

Nothing wrong about the way she was dressed, just didnt know what the occasion was and with the flowers and all :)

• Like 3

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

OT:  I've seen Kaley and Kristy last night... they are very sensual , and more opened ... Kami has to do something, she is so lazy lately ... doesn't do anything ... 

As I commented earlier they were very good. I was really surprised and delighted at Kristy's nudity but then I like nudity and all the girls who we are lucky see naked deserve praise. I couldn't give 2 fucks about the motivation of the girls or whether something is a show or not in Barcelona or elsewhere. This is a voyeur site and we are just hoping things might happen. I wouldn't want to see RLC become like camrads which I watched for 2 days and gave up or VHTV which I've watched for 2 hours.

My earlier post was just about how I personally am getting a bit tired of it because I've watched it for 3 years ... it is still great, it is my problem. I also notice how many of you are keen find out what cam site the girls are on so you are not exactly against them. Personally I got bored with cam sites years ago but if my favourite girl happened to go on it I would be keen to watch, wouldn't you?

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

As I commented earlier they were very good. I was really surprised and delighted at Kristy's nudity but then I like nudity and all the girls who we are lucky see naked deserve praise. I couldn't give 2 fucks about the motivation of the girls or whether something is a show or not in Barcelona or elsewhere. This is a voyeur site and we are just hoping things might happen. I wouldn't want to see RLC become like camrads which I watched for 2 days and gave up or VHTV which I've watched for 2 hours.

My earlier post was just about how I personally am getting a bit tired of it because I've watched it for 3 years ... it is still great, it is my problem. I also notice how many of you are keen find out what cam site the girls are on so you are not exactly against them. Personally I got bored with cam sites years ago but if my favourite girl happened to go on it I would be keen to watch, wouldn't you?

What I dont like is when the streams turns into regular girl cam sites where they pose naked in front of the camera all the time just for views, I like when its more real and they do every day natural things, and then now and then get naked for showers or when they have sex ect. Unless RLC was meant to be sex / nude cams for views from the start :)

The same way when they leave the house to go out somewhere they get dressed and as soon as they get home they start to undress.

Another problem is most of us dont understand a word of what they are saying, so whenever someone is upset or sad, we don't know the story behind it, we can only guess or speculate.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

What I dont like is when the streams turns into regular girl cam sites where they pose naked in front of the camera all the time just for views, I like when its more real and they do every day natural things, and then now and then get naked for showers or when they have sex ect. Unless RLC was meant to be sex / nude cams for views from the start :)

The same way when they leave the house to go out somewhere they get dressed and as soon as they get home they start to undress.

Believe it or not Fagen,,,, millions  of people around the world walk around their own home completely naked,,,that's the good thing about having your own home,,you don't have to wear clothes while at home if you don't want to do so.

I don't like the constant nudity either but it will always be better than being fully clothed and just staring at a laptop,Tv or smartphone all day.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So many girls have done the posing though and even those not naked do tend to pose a lot on sofas and beds. But we don't want to start with the "real" tag. There used to be someone one here who wouldn't shut up about it. I challenged and thought I had convincingly won the argument but he was back the next day spouting his same repetitive message. Some here will know who that was. He argued rationally at times but he just kept saying the same thing expecting RLC to be something it never was. And really how could it ever have been.

However RLC has changed. There have been several eras. And for the girls who aren't having sex then they (and indeed RLC) need something to attract viewers. We could go back in time but then I am pretty sure RLC has a lot more viewers now. However if you have ever seen camrads you will know the difference.

As for the coming in and getting undressed virtually all the girls do that and have done as far back as I remember. I can't think of many who haven't. Some strip down to their lingerie, some go topless and some go all the way. Like I said The Goddess is the main advertising tool here and she certainly strips off as soon as she comes through the door. Personally I always thought it was an RLC directive - well maybe I wouldn't go that far but maybe they drop hints. If the girls didn't do it the audiences would probably be lower.  

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Have you told The Twins, Irma, Gina, Ilona etc? Nudity has been a big thing in Barcelona before since it re-opened or hasn't you noticed that. When Belle joined, the cast was Anna usually just wore flesh coloured panties, Stella normally topless, Polya topless or naked and Irma normally naked had just left. Even last time Jasmin spent long periods naked. For Belle it is just a little more natural.

And of course this site was built on The Goddess the biggest single star her and gloriously naked sometimes for a whole day.  

Yes, I wrote my opinions on them too!

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And any excuse to have a go at Belle then. You  have built up quite a collection of comments and you are getting very predictable. You don't like Belle. I think I have got that

Yes, I am predictable, because I write my true opinions. We just have very different opinions. We watch RLC for very different reasons.

And no, I don't always have a go at Belle. It is right I don't fancy her like you, but I can say that Belle spread happiness around her, wich I like very much. She is very open, bating, showering, even using the toilet on cam (I love that ;D) I see both positive and negative in everything.

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Many girls on here I don't like only they fucking read it so I don't have a go.

If they free willingly are seeking to read these forums about RLC and themself, there are some things they need to tackle, and there are far more unreasonable things than my posts.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I am 100% with you on that,

And no BB, it must be allowed to have that view, without having to be compared to mr. box.

• Like 1