Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Now Rosie puts on proper high heels before taking the dress off. My Belle:heart: remains in her outfit. Rosie sniffs her clothes. I thought only us men  did that as women and their clothes are always fragrant LOL

After helping Ravishing Rosie:biggrin: pick outfits My Belle:heart: is back on her own bed watching TV and eating something creamy. She took her shorts off and then sat sideways with a pillow in front of her. See there's the truth she just likes having a bare pussy. She's not bothered whether we can see it or not :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

What I dont like is when the streams turns into regular girl cam sites where they pose naked in front of the camera all the time just for views, I like when its more real and they do every day natural things, and then now and then get naked for showers or when they have sex ect. Unless RLC was meant to be sex / nude cams for views from the start :)

The same way when they leave the house to go out somewhere they get dressed and as soon as they get home they start to undress.

Another problem is most of us dont understand a word of what they are saying, so whenever someone is upset or sad, we don't know the story behind it, we can only guess or speculate.

I agree the site has lost something it went from if you were lucky really lucky you would get to see one of the girls masturbate maybe once a day other than leora of course ,now its six or seven a day with some of the girls every day and others just laying around sticking their pussies in the camera for hours at a time,im not against seeing girls masturbate or showing non stop nudity but now its lost any shread of real life it might of had imo  

• Upvote 1