Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Hace 5 minutos, Frankster dijo:

Amina y Nil están en B3, solo tienen su nombre allí

So, the only reason Amina was in B4, was to promote for the new floor?
I hope everything goes well for her. And that you enjoy it, although being that way, it has been a tease for the people who enjoy the girls' apartments.

Just now, vortios said:

I hope everything goes well for her. And that you enjoy it, although being that way, it has been a tease for the people who enjoy the girls' apartments.

I doubt it was so planned.

I dont understand why Amina would want to go to b3, unless to have some privacy with her bf, there is nothing nice about b3 at all, such a poor looking apartment compared to b4, no pool or anything nice, nothing.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

No she was there as a tenant. But guess her and her BF got an offer to go to B3 when it became available. Easy for RLC so the didn't have to find a new couple there

It didn't seems like he came with alot of clothes when he came to visit

Just now, euromike69 said:

To give us an incentive for all the problems they were experiencing last week with their servers,,,,now they gone quiet about it. 

aah yes they told me about that, but to be honest I dont think we will see any money or tokens, but we shall see.