Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

The weird thing is that before Nica joined the other girls in Jasmins room, after her shower, she was crying in her room.

Things change quick with girls at times.

She was very sad loosing her friend Amina ... 

52 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I cant believe nobody has named jasmins BF I think he looks like a bubba if you ask me

Somebody here have called him Robert. And it seemed like the girls used that name yesterday to, when they sung a birthday song for him in Jasmins room, before the bath.. Either it was his birthday, or it was a joke, since it was turning out to be one of his most memorable days ever (I would think)

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

desperate susan hayward GIF This is the panic that RLC was in to bring back "NO SIA NOTHING" Never Ever LOLOL :biggrin:

I don't thinks RLC is in panic or desperate right now :biggrin: That was some epic stuff yesterday, and with Nica setting things on fire today, every and all girls in the current cast, including Amina, has already done some pretty nice stuff. They could have let the current B4 girls for a while, moving one of the girls from the 2 bed rooms to Amina's - no one would have complained.

I am very surprised that Sia, who I remembered as a girl who was not at ease with the cameras would be brought back, but on the other hand, looking at her previous tenures, I would never have imagined Jasmin jerking off her boyfriend and letting Rosie jerk him in a bubble bath full of naked girls.:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I don't thinks RLC is in panic or desperate right now :biggrin: That was some epic stuff yesterday, and with Nica setting things on fire today, every and all girls in the current cast, including Amina, has already done some pretty nice stuff. They could have let the current B4 girls for a while, moving one of the girls from the 2 bed rooms to Amina's - no one would have complained.

I am very surprised that Sia, who I remembered as a girl who was not at ease with the cameras would be brought back, but on the other hand, looking at her previous tenures, I would never have imagined Jasmin jerking off her boyfriend and letting Rosie jerk him in a bubble bath full of naked girls.:biggrin:

Rosie never jerked him off last night. She only pretended to when Jasmin had his dick in her hand.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

She was very sad loosing her friend Amina ... 

She lost her Noldus when Amina brought her toy boy in but they are not far away so there will be some other nights altogether no doubt; unless of course Nica moves in to the other bedroom at b3 with her shag buddy 😏

Just now, Fagen said:

Exactly I never saw her do that only Jasmin did

When Jasmin started to jerk her BF off, Rosie had her hand next to Jasmins, and pretended to do the same. Never touched it. Nica was closer with her head once (when Rosie or Belle pushed her)