Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

17 minutes ago, vortios said:

Thanks for the info.
I suppose that will be the reason, why it did not happen in the annals of the great girls of RLC.
Only for you information, in November, and in some days, the temperature at noon, can rise from 15 ºC to 20 ºC, so for a girl from the East or North of Europe, temperatures are more than pleasant.
For that reason, it is not strange, to see in the Spanish coasts, to see young girls in bikini, even the most daring, bathing in the sea at that time of the year.

Do you speak english? I am trying to understand the translate/language system here, first you translate his english text to spanish but then you reply to him in english. Sorry im a bit confused.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Do you speak english? I am trying to understand the translate/language system here, first you translate his english text to spanish but then you reply to him in english. Sorry im a bit confused.

I'll be even more confused if Noldus starts writing Norwegian again ...

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

He's from Spain, the Google translate is not good from Spanish to English 
Same from Norwegian to English....

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'll be even more confused if Noldus starts writing Norwegian again ...

He, he we have three approved writing language in Norway - a small country with 5 million inhabitants ... :cry:

Vær glad jeg ikke skriver på Nynorsk eller samisk - eller gammalnorsk for den del :)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

He's from Spain, the Google translate is not good from Spanish to English 
Same from Norwegian to English....

He, he we have three approved writing language in Norway - a small country with 5 million inhabitants ... :cry:

Vær glad jeg ikke skriver på Nynorsk eller samisk - eller gammalnorsk for den del :)

Well if I started writing in Welsh ... They say Wales stole all the vowels from Poland ... even 'w' is a vowel.

Wel os dechreuais i ysgrifennu yn Gymraeg ... Maen nhw'n dweud bod Cymru yn dwyn yr holl enwogion o Wlad Pwyl ... hyd yn oed 'w' yn fynegel.

16 minutes ago, Fagen said:

¿Habla usted Inglés? Estoy tratando de entender el sistema de traducción / idioma aquí, primero traduces su inglés al español pero luego le respondes en inglés. Lo siento, estoy un poco confundido.

I am Spanish, and my English is a real "fuck", I'm sorry.
I use the Google translator, as a medium, which seems easier for you to understand me, and try to make my words more understandable. Although I know, that in many occasions, it does not make it more understandable.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well if I started writing in Welsh ... They say Wales stole all the vowels from Poland ... even 'w' is a vowel.

Wel os dechreuais i ysgrifennu yn Gymraeg ... Maen nhw'n dweud bod Cymru yn dwyn yr holl enwogion o Wlad Pwyl ... hyd yn oed 'w' yn fynegel.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bueno, si comencé a escribir en galés ... Dicen que Wales robó todas las vocales de Polonia ... incluso 'w' es una vocal.

Jajaja - LOL

• Upvote 1