Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, lucasfrench59 said:

peut etre que B3 est Nica no sale de B2

But that, perhaps, is what many of us would want to happen ... high heels, and happy girls ...
I just hope that the neighbors, have gone far, and do not bother about the party of young girls, happy and naked, and all their noises.
It would be a shame if we had the unpleasant presence of the police, because some annoying neighbor, call them.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Certainly, two things of their comments miss me, a very early hour, in similar circumstances, the girls, only made time, and then partying.
And second, drink at this time, if they start drinking, for three hours, they would be drunk, or I suppose, they will simply drink the beverage in moderation

you might be right they could always drink then leave they have done it before

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

¿Qué incluye el BF? ¡Por favor no!

You know that my comment can hurt sensibilities, and I think you know, what can be my opinion, about this type of parties.
This does not mean, that I would be happy to witness.
For me you are like other girls, they know how to entertain the spectators without there being a rooster around them.
If you are able, separately, to get our full attention ... imagine a bouquet of flowers as beautiful as there may be in B2 ... enjoying food, good drink, music, and a pleasant temperature ...
What more can the viewer ask for?
Just enjoy watching these women, as they spend luxury.