Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Another thing that surprises me is to compare the houses in Barcelona with the girls' houses in Russia. Theoretically, the Russian houses are better conditioned to the cold season. But it is more, to compare the house of K & K with R2, one where the girls, are very comfortable, with little clothes, and the other house, almost always I see the girls with a lot of clothes, or at least, more than desirable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Tiana está en su cama en B4 por su propia personalidad 
Blair en la LR en B4

Blair, does not seem to enter, but I do not remember that she goes into this type of party, even if it's just dances ...
The new girl, maybe they have not even invited him. Could be?

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

:-) Creo que RLC tiene problemas para encontrar chicas, fueron a pedirle a las monjas que se sintieran en las habitaciones :-) 

Well, at one time, B1, he was known by the nickname of "The Convent", you can imagine the reason.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mi TextaBelle :heart: ocupada con su teléfono a menos que ella realmente esté escribiendo vortios en CC  :dodgy:LOL

You, if you have a direct line on it. Maybe, she will pay attention to you.
She is sure, that she takes her advice into consideration, to remain one of the stars of RLC.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Blair, does not seem to enter, but I do not remember that she goes into this type of party, even if it's just dances ...
The new girl, maybe they have not even invited him. Could be?

Blair should take the opportunity to make friends with Tiana after she has taken care of her own needs :dodgy::biggrin:

17 minutes ago, vortios said:

Well, at one time, B1, he was known by the nickname of "The Convent", you can imagine the reason.

That's was me calling  Convent look how much change since then and every one called me troller 

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

You, if you have a direct line on it. Maybe, she will pay attention to you.

Well I don't and I doubt I would ever try but I guess it would be fun chatting to her. I'll wait until CharturBelle:heart: LOL

Nica becomes the umpteenth girl to smack My SpankaBelle:heart:'s arse. :biggrin:

Belle was paying great attention to her nose in the shower mirror and could not resist a quick flash of her bra. She still has those tights on of course.

Belle is the first to dance. It does sound like hardcore dance club music.