Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

il y a 31 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Malheureusement, aucune ,,,, une fille qui va d'être une fille de Barcelone ou une fille invité à être un couple réel ,, ils ne durent jamais.

Peut-être que 2 semaines au mieux et les gens vont se désintéresser d'elle.

Parfois, il vaut mieux pour eux quand ils sont seulement invités ou une fille en vacances à Barcelone.

objectively you're right, but Chloe is my kind of woman it is for me a good reason to look at this apartment (couples) more than others (couples)..of course I'm more interested in Chloe than Tyler even with Leora I prefer when they're alone. I would say that it's my way out when Barça and / or R2 do not satisfy me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i'm surprised rose didn't play with belle more i guess that will be in due time they seemed to focus on monica

I know I'm really going out on a limb here but it would be my guess rose and belle have had plenty of time with each other already :biggrin:

il y a 1 minute, euromike69 a dit :

Bon sang pauvre Monica ,,, elle est encore en mode de récupération de tout ce qui Cunnilingus la nuit dernière:biggrin::heart::heart:

Maintenant, elle est amoureuse de Rosie ::)::)

cat reboot GIF

I do not know if you're joking but it's possible

7 minutes ago, martyen said:

I do not know if you're joking but it's possible

Monica is exhausted,,,I highly doubt that she ever had a night like last night.

This week has been pretty entertaining,,, it started with Belle and Rosie on Belle's bed when Belle was grinding her pussy all over Rosie's pussy.

And then last night was the icing on the cake.....Now I really can't wait to see what Rosie and Jasmin will do:heart::heart:::)

• Like 1

Jas and BF is back, Jas seemed very happy and was holding Belle's hands and she jumped up and down, maybe the reason could be her BF if he's not leaving, I hope not. Or maybe some other good news for her.