Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Rosie the pussy licker infiltrates  B3,oh boy,add alcohol and who knows,B3 could mean  there might B a 3-way and the guy goes to bed alone while the girls play.::):biggrin: And Belle looking all hot like she might go out again,so B3 is the place to be.:biggrin:

18 minutes ago, vortios said:

More girls from B4 in B3?
Two of B4 are already in B3 ... so, then, to have a house, so big with a room to set up parties without the neighbors bothering, if it is not used?

Pity My Belle:heart: isn't there. Not like her to be outpartied by Rosie. She is wearing panties and high heels at the moment so no kitty in the light(*) for the 3rd day running and high heels which frighten me.

* I mean the best light

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Hmmm, I am not that guy. I'd rather the pink fluffy slippers :biggrin:

No,i was referring to mikeusa,i think he is the one always asking for high heels,,and i'm some what partial to a sexy pair of legs and sexy ass in high heels, it makes a girl walk in a way it shows off her ass more.tenor.gif

So far I would have to say for various reasons B4 not going well. Only 3 girls really there tonight. I wonder if Jasmin will come down or My Belle :heart: should be in B3 painting whatever position Rosie, Nica and Amina get into. I saw Amina, Nica and Nil get in an interesting position today.