Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

17 minutes ago, rammer said:

I agree. I remember watching Leora painting a picture of Audrey Hepburn in their old apartment. She did it in their living room at a place where the camera angle was perfect to see her do it.  It was pretty amazing to watch.

Without question, Leora and Zoya have been the most skillful painters on RLC and Maya the best sculptor; but all the Barcelona girls have been very experienced with body painting, and it's always fun to see them perform their art. They seem to enjoy it as much as we do. Somebody hand me my paint brush -- I think Belle needs a little touch up...

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Without question, Leora and Zoya have been the most skillful painters on RLC and Maya the best sculptor; but all the Barcelona girls have been very experienced with body painting, and it's always fun to see them perform their art. They seem to enjoy it as much as we do. Somebody hand me my paint brush -- I think Belle needs a little touch up...

Maya is amazing with power tools and creating something from nothing. Zoya was prolific and very good.  Leora of course is amazing. Belle is an open canvas.  She can start but has problems finishing. Foamy can you help her with her final stroke?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1