Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

funny how it was just fine and then  when they start to play and its looks as it was going to be the best the cam stops and if you look back at when karol is sitting on him  just before she takes her sweat shirt off she picks up her phone and so does he she texted  pointed at cam 1 :dodgy::biggrin: and i can find the time if some one needs me to

0216 is when she text and 0224 is when they are pointing at the cams her with her foot at cam 2 then pointed at cam 1 and about 30 mins latter cam 2 gos out :dodgy:

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

And yet you're watching? You only have a choice of about 30 other girls probably more

And besides Chaturbate has far far better cameras if that's what you want to watch but I'm sure you'll enjoy moaning far more. Goodbye

Just an observation about her. No need to get butthurt over it.

cam2 back on in karols room around  0530  rlc wanted to wait alittle bit before turning it back on after karol texted them just before getting in bed to sleep  i can give the time  when she texted them you could see it from cam 1 :dodgy:

In case you haven't heard about this. It is just a bit of fun and because I like statistics (it is statistics because assigning values is also part of statistics such as FIFA rankings) I set this up:

It has only been going 5 days and chances are I'll run it for no more than 60 because I intend to take a break after My Belle:heart: leaves and I am certain I will have had enough of it by then but it does give a strong indication of what people actual watch and enjoy on RLC. I wasn't going to mention it in on here because for true fairness I would have to mention it on all the other groups but this is where most of the action is ... just don't tell The Goddess ... but it is good a response as any. 

Now that's out of the way:

Good morning My Beautiful Belle:heart:. Great watching you last night especially with that 1 minute exercise routine with the arching and the headstand.

sexy mila kunis GIF

One day My Belle:heart: Mila will show you the way.