Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Like I said I see how the other girls dont spend much time with her, have you ever seen anyone come to her room to hang out?

Never seen My Belle:heart: hang out in Amina or Nica's room except in the context of partying and very rarely Jasmin's so that's not really a guide. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Like I said I see how the other girls dont spend much time with her, have you ever seen anyone come to her room to hang out? No because they dont want to, it's quite obvious at least to me. Is why she goes to b2 because they like her more, we saw that at the party how then connected fast.

Like I said you are making excuses for Tiana by lying about the other 5 ladies.

Tiana is not a baby,,,they don't have to bow down and kiss her ass and beg for her to hang with them,,,,,Tiana does as she pleases,, she chose to eat in her room, only come down to the kitchen long enough to say hi and goodbye,,,only comes out to watch a movie and then go back in her room like a hobbit. It's always everyone else's fault but Tiana in your eyes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Never seen My Belle:heart: hang out in Amina or Nica's room except in the context of partying and very rarely Jasmin's so that's not really a guide. 

Actually did have a naked hang with Nica once but that was post the bath party ... and those girls have hung in Belle's room although only a couple of times.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It doesnt take much to see that, they never hang out with her in her room or anything, and when she comes to sit with them at the kitchen table they often leaves shortly after. They are only with her when they are in the kitchen or when they are watching a movie and things like that. Some of them do speak to her but its just briefly from time to time.

This has been my point too. I agree Fagen, they've not done anything that seemed very welcoming or inviting towards her, but rather kind of avoiding her. Abit surprised comming from Belle and Rose, who I would've expected more from.