Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder if Jasmin had any regrets there at the end, seemed there was something. Now hope Rose and Belle continues, there are more licks in them :blush:

Next target Nica. Despite Belle and Blair being besties or bezzies as they say where I'm from I I just don't see it happening with Blair 

Got terrible lagging problems with 3.8 now. My guess is memory leaks on Chrome and I've had a few problems with GPU since last update.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

More inhaling at the window but just Rose and Jasmin now. Belle has finally joined them but I don't think she needs anything else

Not sure what they are smoking now, looks like they are doing something special

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Next target Nica. Despite Belle and Blair being besties or bezzies as they say where I'm from I I just don't see it happening with Blair 

Got terrible lagging problems with 3.8 now. My guess is memory leaks on Chrome and I've had a few problems with GPU since last update.

You should try firefox,,much smoother for me,less CPU's

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Not sure what they are smoking now, looks like they are doing something special

Yes but they are least smoking. Last time they were just inhaling for a few seconds.

Someone is really struggling with cough. It is Jasmin. She was coughing in her room earlier. Rosie takes Jasmin away