Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I'm gonna say this Zinc as respectfully as I can,,,for the last few days all of your comment are so wrong and ridiculous that all of us here at CC don't know if you are joking,being a troll, being an asshole,,or simply lack the intelligence to comprehend what is right in front of you on RLC.

None of your comments make any sense Zinc.

the fact that you are trying to speak on behalf of 'ALL' members of CC, makes your comment wrong and ridiculous... maybe u have a crush on jasmine and cant listen anything against her...thats your problem... ignore my comments... i call it as i see it... i ignore some of  the stupid conversations here as well..wont name the members as its their point of view...

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

the fact that you are trying to speak on behalf of 'ALL' members of CC, makes your comment wrong and ridiculous... maybe u have a crush on jasmine and cant listen anything against her...thats your problem... ignore my comments... i call it as i see it... i ignore some of  the stupid conversations here as well..wont name the members as its their point of view...

Respectfully Zinc.. i was thinking something quite similarly as to why Jasmin "would be a double agent!!!". It does seem  somewhat absurd to think this and come to this conclusion by one's quietness.:dodgy:. Maybe she is just listening and choosing not to add anything to this conversation or say anything to possibly be quoted back. it can happen. :blush:

It's nice to see all the ladies getting along in the Kitchen,,even though this is an odd combination they are getting along quite well:heart::heart:

Hopefully Rosie comes home before Monica falls asleep,,,and Blair gives Jasmin a massage before bed,,and Nica just spreads on her bed ::)::):heart::heart:

3 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Respectfully Zinc.. i was thinking something quite similarly as to why Jasmin "would be a double agent!!!". It does seem  somewhat absurd to think this and come to this conclusion by one's quietness.:dodgy:. Maybe she is just listening and choosing not to add anything to this conversation or say anything to possibly be quoted back. it can happen. :blush:

haha.. i dont know..i didnt say i am sure she is a double agent.. but monica needs to be careful...she seems like one... she is in the conversations of both sides...and that can turn ugly if she starts sharing info from one group to another.. overall i think it would be fun... but lets see... i am still a bigger sofie fan than monica ..

20 minutes ago, Zinc said:

haha.. dude even now in the kitchen...look at her expression... she is hardly contributing ...just sitting quietly and recording everything in her head... she has that look.. b**** i will tell all this to sofie naomi...

the last three parties she was the first one with her tits out and two of those parties she was the only one with her tits out so I don't know what you are talking about,she bates every day now she had sex with both a guy and girls on cam damn what more could you ask of her

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

the last three parties she was the first one with her tits out and two of those parties she was the only one with her tits out so I don't know what you are talking about,she bates every day now she had sex with both a guy and girls on cam damn what more could you ask of her

dude...u are totally talking about something else here... who is talking about tits or bating here...

I'm glad that we have witnesses because all of us have been watching her since she got here.....Jasmin is not acting any different tonight as she has acted in the past,,,,If anything the double agent is TIANA,,,,she is texting Sofie and telling Sofie everything Monica is doing :biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

7 minutes ago, adamneve said:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

dude...u are totally talking about something else here... who is talking about tits or bating here...

I was talking about her contributing in general not just tonight does she have to contribute every time they have a party or have a few drinks

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

haha.. i dont know..i didnt say i am sure she is a double agent.. but monica needs to be careful...she seems like one... she is in the conversations of both sides...and that can turn ugly if she starts sharing info from one group to another.. overall i think it would be fun... but lets see... i am still a bigger sofie fan than monica ..

Ok.. thanks for that..opening possibilities..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I'm glad that we have witnesses because all of us have been watching her since she got here.....Jasmin is not acting any different tonight as she has acted in the past,,,,If anything the double agent is TIANA,,,,she is texting Sofie and telling Sofie everything Monica is doing :biggrin::biggrin:

haha..tiana has already shown that she is on the side of sofie naomi... and now they have put her in a awkward position.. while they are relaxing in their apartment alone in b2 free of monica...she is stuck here in b4...cant come face to face with monica....